Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wealdstone Raider

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You seriously don't get where I am coming from on this? I guess this kind of proves my point on the lack of empathy. Fellas lagging at a football match and some busy arse decides to put it over the web, it's not right. Not what decent people do.

No I asked what angle you were coming from! Nope I don't get it - it's a laugh and a joke - the fella was acting a bit of a tool & the video was extremely funny so they put it online. Million have a good laugh & the fella gets 5 mins of fame which he's relishing - can't see the issue...?!

Ps - Youve got no fans!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You seriously don't get where I am coming from on this? I guess this kind of proves my point on the lack of empathy. Fellas lagging at a football match and some busy arse decides to put it over the web, it's not right. Not what decent people do.

I haven't got a clue what your point is, if the Wealdstone Raider wasn't pissed up giving it the big un at Whitehawk, nobody would have taken any notice of him.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The song is number 27 in the charts at the moment

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
After the whitehawk game he was apparently in the standard in brighton completly lashed .
More than 1 person has said he's a bit of a knob but if he's giving any money to charity fair play to him .

I'd be highly disappointed if he'd ended up in the Colonnade sounding like the late Sir Donald Sinden.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Correct. Doesn't sit well with me either. Piss poor.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Correct. Doesn't sit well with me either. Piss poor.

I can't agree. I think the bloke is having the time of his life. He has got an agent, 15 club and 18 university appearances lined up, he gets £ 500 a club appearance. He is not forced to do them. I can't see anything at all in that catching that 33 seconds of his life that has had a detrimental affect on his life, it has made him a star, albeit the joke will wear thin soon as with the appearances and money so the bloke is making hay whilst the sunshines imo

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
For precisely the reasons [MENTION=12211]The Spanish[/MENTION] states in the post I quoted

Think I have already posted this but, the Raider was pissed up and mouthing off, if he was minding his own business and just watching the match do you think anyone would have filmed him?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
'Wrong Direction' said 'The Wealdstone Raider' reminds him of me :eek:
I'm far more abusive believe me :drink:

But I can't rap that's for sure:moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports