Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mathieu Debuchy

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The only right back in WORLD football who is better than Bruno, is Dani Carvajal of Real Madrid (obviously, the fashionistas on here won't have even HEARD of him, allegedly).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No problem with this signing. A free transfer and saves money for a couple of strikers. Would only offer him a year deal though .

This is also a very realistic signing. I can see it happening

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
On the list.... But low on the list according to Naylor.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm told that the main stumbling block, apart from wages, will be the player's character and attitude. So it will most likely be a no for those reasons ...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's a no from me.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Is he not considered ready for the first team squad yet?

Was stated that he wasnt when he arrived. Hopefully some of these development squad signings will pay off over the next couple of seasons but long term investment seems to be the aim there

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
don't see why not as long as the wages aren't disproportionate to what we'd actually be getting from him with regards appearances/quality, one year deal or so on reduced terms allows us to allocate more funds to getting that elusive striker we crave and a third GK

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He doesn't strike me as our type of signing but I guess it depends how desperate we get. I'd have though LR is very solid cover for a while yet but Bruno's days sadly might be numbered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here