Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I see a lot of political tennis being spouted here.

People have lost their lives/loved ones tonight, again, and we need to do something "radical" about it. For the sake of our children and grandchildren. enough is enough.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You would have to ask them if you think it significant. Good luck. Perhaps though all that really matters is the victims.

Yes I agree it will matter when we know exactly what has happened. Right now this thread is a reaction to an incident.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Not worth the food/water, deport if not British born

What good will deportation do?

For example they are from Syria, that country will not lock them up because we say so, they will only make thier way back ( or to another country) best to keep them locked up in a max security wing with no chance of release. Stuff thier Human rights

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Sky News have reported a statement from prime minister Theresa May: “The terrible incident in London is being treated as a potential act of terrorism.”

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Personally I just feel despair, sadness and fear for the world that my baby girl is going to grow up in. Anger and hate won't solve this. I don't have a solution but rage will not defeat this evil.

Despair sums it up ..my thoughts are with those that have been injured and the loved ones of those that have lost there lives ....my hope is that the police catch the people wielding knives ASAP by whatever method is necessary

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Horrible stuff, again. The apparent lack of news regarding casualties is rather disconcerting

That will be because the people dealing with those casualties try, not unreasonably, to prioritise notifying their families first, rather than the media.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Bless yer, I am entitled to ask why we have two incidents in a week, and if you can't take that in, then that is your prerogative. And guess what, some people's only reply is to be abusive, swear at them, be derogatory, whatever you want to call it. I accept that.

And some peoples fault is to not know when to stop being an irritating bloody apologist.
It seems Sir you are just a little dim I am afraid. I am not being closed minded just simply being a realist.
You aught to go to bed and ask mommy for a good education.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Witness on BBC said the 3 guys were shouting 'this is for Allah' as they were chasing and stabbing people

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What pisses me off is our government along with most western governments kiss the Saudi's arses because of their oil and yet this ideology (Wahhabism) is actively funded and promoted by the Saudi government and is the foundation for almost all extremist Muslim groups.

Not blaming our government for the attacks or these brainwashed ****wits but I think as a nation we need to get some principles and tell these ****wits that they will not spread their hate here and they can shove their oil up their arse. Won't happen I know but it just shows that money is more important than our lives.

Not just oil. The UK make a lot of money selling arms to Saudi who then use them in Yemen. Great isn't it ?

Last edited:

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I'd love to, sadly I like to look deeper, it's what intelligent people do innit :wink:

"Intelligent"....ha ha...don't make me laugh!

You're comments have now gone beyond stupidity and to continue trying to look for some reason other than this is what murdering terrorists do...is disgraceful!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I see a lot of political tennis being spouted here.

People have lost their lives/loved ones tonight, again, and we need to do something "radical" about it. For the sake of our children and grandchildren. enough is enough.

No you need to organise a candle burning.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I am watching Sky News and the BBC live, they are speculating too!!!

Funny: I haven't heard them speculate that it might all be a big conspiracy though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
"Intelligent"....ha ha...don't make me laugh!

You're comments have now gone beyond stupidity and to continue trying to look for some reason other than this is what murdering terrorists do...is disgraceful!

I will take in your considered reply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here