Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most agonising pain?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This whole thread makes me feel queasy just reading it.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Paint balling - back of the legs at close range. I thought I was going to pass out with the pain! (it wasn't just the one shot, I was getting blitzed by someone using up their last 'bullets'!)

Last edited:

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Ingrown Toenails are *******s.

Got to be that ... I have had a couple - none for a long time though so I must be cutting my toenails correctly!!. For one I was referred to the local hospital to have it rectified under local anaesthetic - and there lies the problem straight away - the big toe doesn't have much meat in order to perform the injection - so after three failed attempts for the anaesthetic to take hold I told the doc to go ahead anyway - not a good idea . I was climbing the walls in agony as he took the offending toe nail out - had to apologise afterwards for screaming out "you are a f*ckin c*nt" during the procedure. Up until that point I'd little or no sympathy for the ingrowing toe nail club ...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Got to be that ... I have had a couple - none for a long time though so I must be cutting my toenails correctly!!. For one I was referred to the local hospital to have it rectified under local anaesthetic - and there lies the problem straight away - the big toe doesn't have much meat in order to perform the injection - so after three failed attempts for the anaesthetic to take hold I told the doc to go ahead anyway - not a good idea . I was climbing the walls in agony as he took the offending toe nail out - had to apologise afterwards for screaming out "you are a f*ckin c*nt" during the procedure. Up until that point I'd little or no sympathy for the ingrowing toe nail club ...

Your exclamation made me laugh - sorry, I don't usually laugh at other people's pain!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yeah that's me. And yeah it was incredibly painful!

Still have the photo if anyone's interested!

Warning graphic photo below for those that don't like gore.

667700ff73f694a5e282631304337971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my GOD

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
I had a tumour in my throat removed June 2015 but this also caused my tolsils to inflame so they had to come out too so they could get to the tumour. I wouldn't wish the pain i endured on ANYONE.

2 1/2 weeks for AGONY. i lost 1st 7lbs in that time because i couldn't physically eat anything

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
My most painful experiences are both Chron's related.

When not under control, some of the stabbing pains I used to get were unbearable. The nature of them being inconsistent meant you weren't sure when they would occur and so were not prepared for them when they happened.

The other was my most recent Colonoscopy. Weaving a camera up and around the minute bends in my small intestine, with no pain relief, has to be right up there. Absolute agony.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Paint balling - back of the legs at close range. I thought I was going to pass out with the pain! (it wasn't just the one shot, I was getting blitzed by someone using up their last 'bullets'!)

I've been shot at paint balling between the front of my legs at close range, repeatedly. I managed to make it to the dead zone, removed my face protector, gasping for air and did briefly pass out. Pain subsided after a while, like all other kick in the ***** and there was no lasting damage and I felt fine within 20 minutes. I stuffed multiple balaclavas down there as protection for the rest of the day though.:lolol:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Stabbed in the chest, neck and knee with a screwdriver by one of our traveller friends. Knee was excruciating as the metal had dinked a. It of the knee cap out. Because of EDS local anaesthetic doesn't work on me so 12 stitches with no anaesthetic.
Luckily the chest and neck were only flesh wounds.

Had back seizures a few years back, over New Years. Back would spasm every 10 mins, arching my back and literally lifting me off the bed. Eventually got some Tamazapam and it relaxed the muscles. That was scary. Never had it since.

Ran into a step that had a rusty nail sticking out of it. Shin height. Pulled my leg away before realising it was stuck on a nail. Remember hearing the pop as it came out of the bone. The the blood. Then came the pain.

Someone stepped back onto my shin in a volley ball match , was court so shoes on, scraped all the skin off my right shin. Again, the blood and a very, very odd "numb" pain. Then it became excruciating.

Food poisoning. Was on morphine for a few days. Felt like someone was stabbing my gut and arse hole.

Slipped while taking a tray of boiling hot potatoes out of the oven, to avoid getting the hot fat on me I dropped the oven tray , landed on it, it stuck to my chest and shoulder. To this day I have a griddle marked burn on my shoulder. That was very, very painful at the time and frightening as I couldn't get it off me and I could smell my flesh cooking.

Is your nickname lucky?!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not the worst pain I have experienced but I went paintballing with my dad a few years ago. We only played one game and my dad's leg went so I had to take him to A&E. I had a short sleeve top on and the amount of people at A&E who thought I was the patient because of the bruising that had come up within 2 hours. Didn't help that my glasses steamed up inside the face mask so I was rubbish and got shot a lot but still - stupid game.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
During surgery for a kidney issue I had a stent put in between my kidney and bladder to allow for the ureter to heal around it. After four weeks they remove the stent by putting a camera all the way up your old bill and into your bladder, they then feed a tool through it to grab the stent that's floating around in there, and then pull the camera, tool and stent out all in one go. You see it all on the TV screen. Its like some weird version of those grab a toy machines you see on the pier.

I don't know what was worse, the camera going up there or the syringe full of lubricating gel. Either way I now know what the inside of my knob looks like.

ooooh faaarrkkk.....:eeeek:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Another one for kidney stone here.

I have dislocated both kneecaps and that was very painful but passing a kidney stone was off the scale. I was vomiting with pain...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A catheter that wasn't fitted properly had me rolling round the floor screaming whilst my pee was spraying out, got to the hospital and the nurse then yanked it out without deflating the balloon. I've never known pain to compare to that day

omg........ help me,i am in sheer agony merely sympathizing..... eerrggghhhh

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
IMG_0065.JPG

I once came close to cutting the top of my thumb off with a circular saw and it hurt especially the next day but nothing comes close to kidney stones. Only time I have ever puked because of pain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here