Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brussels Airport Terrorist attack

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think you may have some odd notions about what happens there!

Anyhow let me add some refinement to your arguments, you'll appear less ignorant and bigoted.

Which 'type' of christians believe that the bible is literally true?
Answer found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_literalism

Anyhow, here's the info for you:
https://sites.google.com/site/777ifcg/directory

Ok so anyone who doesn't believe in God is ignorant and bigoted. You are quite aggressive in your approach. Have you managed to convert anyone yet? :)

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
the truth is hardly any of these atrocities would have came about had the west not intervened like they did, any idiot could work that one out.
Of course the Bush/Blair bombing of Iraq and the naive western support for the so-called Arab spring have recruited some Islamists. But hang on, 9/11 preceded the former. There is a history of violence attached to certain strands of Islam. Why are so many westerners attempting to deny this? Of course most Muslims are decent, kind people. Dealing with the problem of Islamist violence is not helped by western apologists.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
what kind of c*nt do you take me for i get the fact that they are nothing but vile sick bast*rds... but for us to bomb f*ck out of innocent civilians in syria etc isn't the answer, not only has it provoked the situation further more it has lead to Europe's current tidal wave of migrants;/refugee's. and not to mention the money it has cost.
the truth is hardly any of these atrocities would have came about had the west not intervened like they did, any idiot could work that one out.

You constantly tell us what is NOT the answer. I challenge YOU to give us possible answers. What has happened has happened. How do we deal with it NOW? Come on, some suggestions please.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Passport checks and ticket checks? Don't get any of that at the first line of security at Turkish airports.As i say it's a scan of cases and body and nothing else.

So nothing more than a pr exercise and to give an impression of doing something. If the bosy scanner goes ping less frequently than when inside the airport then there is something wrong.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You constantly tell us what is NOT the answer. I challenge YOU to give us possible answers. What has happened has happened. How do we deal with it NOW? Come on, some suggestions please.[/QUO
by pulling out of syria would be a good start.

Lame answer that is weak and with absolutely no substance. Come on, you have been spouting off enough. Think some more and give us reasoned solutions. YOU have been challenged. Are you man enough to try to do it? Pulling out of Syria will solve f all!

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Ok so anyone who doesn't believe in God is ignorant and bigoted. You are quite aggressive in your approach. Have you managed to convert anyone yet? :)

That's not quite what i said was it? Read it again. It wasn't meant as an insult.

I thought you might misunderstand me, let me clarify. When you mean to speak generally but don't use language that indicates this, it comes across as if you are labelling whole swathes of people with the same thoughts. This has the appearance of ignorance and bigotry. These broad categorisations generally do.

I don't know whether you're an ignorant bigot, i don't have your mind reading skills. You may be just trolling, you may lack language skills or have lazy thought processes, there's other possibilities too, you may be an ignorant bigot.

Neither me or my church actively converts people, they just turn up and after a while they become a member if they like it. So again, you see how your comment appears ignorant?

Tell us the one again that all muslims believe literally in Adam and Eve? Go on, add some refinement to your arguments.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
what kind of c*nt do you take me for i get the fact that they are nothing but vile sick bast*rds... but for us to bomb f*ck out of innocent civilians in syria etc isn't the answer, not only has it provoked the situation further more it has lead to Europe's current tidal wave of migrants;/refugee's. and not to mention the money it has cost.

The west has undoubtedly encouraged the migrant crisis, by invitation, would you like to offer a period within the last say 50 years when the same invite might not have been offered to a large area of Africa and their own crisis's either by war or otherwise ???

We have invited that indifference and unless we challenge the prioritise religionists, irrespective of any of our own interventions then we are doomed to a particular type of acceptance that erodes our own values ...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well this is going down like a sh!t sandwich isn't it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That's not quite what i said was it? Read it again. It wasn't meant as an insult.

I thought you might misunderstand me, let me clarify. When you mean to speak generally but don't use language that indicates this, it comes across as if you are labelling whole swathes of people with the same thoughts. This has the appearance of ignorance and bigotry. These broad categorisations generally do.

I don't know whether you're an ignorant bigot, i don't have your mind reading skills. You may be just trolling, you may lack language skills or have lazy thought processes, there's other possibilities too, you may be an ignorant bigot.

Neither me or my church actively converts people, they just turn up and after a while they become a member if they like it. So again, you see how your comment appears ignorant?

Tell us the one again that all muslims believe literally in Adam and Eve? Go on, add some refinement to your arguments.

Best to leave it here, I can see that you are a little over sensitive on the subject.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
So nothing more than a pr exercise and to give an impression of doing something. If the bosy scanner goes ping less frequently than when inside the airport then there is something wrong.

It's s relatively moot point anyway, in that an airport's just an example (albeit a pretty topical one, obviously). The point is, if there's sufficient will from radicalised individuals to commit such acts and a growing ability to avoid intelligence efforts, it could happen pretty much anywhere there's a crowd of people (think about how busy it can be outside any major stadium at the end of a match). You can't secure every public place.

The only way you can stop it happening is to either stop people from wanting to commit atrocities in the first place or identifying plots and stopping them before they happen. The former seems virtually impossible and the latter looks to be getting a lot more difficult.

It's pretty sobering.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Of course the Bush/Blair bombing of Iraq and the naive western support for the so-called Arab spring have recruited some Islamists. But hang on, 9/11 preceded the former. There is a history of violence attached to certain strands of Islam. Why are so many westerners attempting to deny this? Of course most Muslims are decent, kind people. Dealing with the problem of Islamist violence is not helped by western apologists.

don't you call me a f*cking apologist i have made myself clear how i feel about the c*nts already.
truth be known the problem lies with you, but it's a waste of my time explaining..

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
but for us to bomb f*ck out of innocent civilians in syria etc isn't the answer,

pulling out of syria would be a good start.,

Why should the RAF pull out and stop missions against Islamic State in Syria.
The majority of their work in Syria seems to be in the capacity of highly valuable reconnaissance work which is aiding those that are fighting these vile monsters on the ground greatly.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The majority of their work in Syria seems to be in the capacity of highly valuable reconnaissance work which is aiding those that are fighting these vile monsters on the ground greatly.

...lights blue touch paper and awaits explosion...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

World history began before 09/11/2001.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

because just like all of the rest of them countries where we had wrongly intervened syria has absolutely f all to do with us, much the same as if syria had the capabilities of bombing us they should not have the right to take liberties with us..
it is almost like saying it would have been justifiable to bomb the f*ck out of ireland when the IRA were at the top of it's game..im sure the irish would appreciate us for that::eek:.
besides i'd rather have the money better spent on much better things such our pathetic looking health service,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here