Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Melissa Mcarthey ?????

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I find the majority of Hollywood 'comedy' to be really poor. The odd gem appears now and then but very infrequently. As for MM-along with others- never heard of her.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
because she gives fat ,ugly , sweaty , white women something to emulate......and god knows there's enough of the ***** around...!!

McCarthy is a talented actress. She doesn't conform to the Hollywood expectancy.

She's typecasted. Don't watch the films she appears in, but don't criticise her look. She's doing well for herself. She's got a career and earnings most people would love.

She's not a Lopez or Diaz, but I think she is quite cute.

He didn't mention her look ffs.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Don't recognize her but having checked on IMDB she was in Bridesmaids which was funny, but not necessarily because of her!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tammy was a bit rubbish, but I really liked The Heat. Easy comedy.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
She's good in Mike & Molly on Comedy Central. I find her quite funny but she's typecast as a loud and obnoxious character actor. I think she'll be pretty good in the new Ghostbusters film too.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
McCarthy is a talented actress. She doesn't conform to the Hollywood expectancy.

She's typecasted. Don't watch the films she appears in, but don't criticise her look. She's doing well for herself. She's got a career and earnings most people would love.

She's not a Lopez or Diaz, but I think she is quite cute.

So has Sepp Blatter.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've just come back from seeing Spy, she was excellent in that and very funny. I haven't seen anything else she's done, her movies aren't my thing but in this film she was excellent.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
She is just awful. Always plays the same shitty role of 'hilarious ditzy fat woman that falls over and farts and other such hilarious things'.

Talentless bloater.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here