Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JC speaks

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Still only 3rd choice for best PM, trailing 6 points behind 'Don't Know' :laugh:

jezza-sep17-yougov.png

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Moshe can you do us all a favour and post your views elsewhere . would love to hear what you have to say from a footballing point of view but i really dont want to have to read your love in for the labour party or whoever else you care to support .

...and whilst you'e doing so, please buy a copy of Animal Farm by George Orwell, That'll give you a clue as to exactly how that bunch will behave.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Because everything is just going great with this lot in charge!

Since the financial crash Labour, Torie/Lib Dems and now the Torie/DUP have squeezed the most vulnerable in our society in an attempt to bail out their friends in the establishment enough is enough it has not worked We need to try something new under JC the Labour Party has returned to its routes and the better for it

Blue 3, you believe what you want, but a far left Government is not 'the try something new' the country needs........and never will be.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have heard this all before, when will people learn.

Every opposition party spouts whatever the disillusioned masses want to here, and then rarely come up with the goods. This will be no different. And for balance, I'd say this if it was the Conservatives in opp. as well. I just can't stand politics TBH.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
...and whilst you'e doing so, please buy a copy of Animal Farm by George Orwell, That'll give you a clue as to exactly how that bunch will behave.
You may need to re-read your copy of Animal Farm just to remind yourself why the animals took over.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've not read much past the first page or two, but does anyone honestly believe that any of them are better than the others? They are all totally useless at best, and orrupt at worst. But whichever way you look at it, I think I could do a massively better job by just getting a load of random NSC posters together and forming a government and 'doing our best'

Enrest would be my SPIN doctor.
Dick Head is head of comms.
Chicken Run is in charge of the money.
LVGull is foreign sec as we need a bit of optimism.
Etc.

@PPF can be Foreign Secretary

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to the news he received a 2 min standing ovation from his sheep. If only they could remember what has happened with a labour government in the past.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I heard on the news that in his speech today he was going to tell the current government to move aside for Labour.

Not sure he gets how our democracy works.

Move out the way [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], we're coming through :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he has lots of Momentum, will they carry all the way through to the next election in 2022?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Move out the way [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], we're coming through :lolol:

Both you and [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] have been saying the same for many years now, and NSC has it all recorded in detail year after glorious year.

Sooner or later you will be right, of course, if only because politics is largely cyclical.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
he has lots of Momentum, will they carry all the way through to the next election in 2022?

Can they really find another million people who couldn't be arse to vote before, to come out and vote just once?

How many more voters do they have stuffed down the back of the sofa?

D

Deleted member 22389

Every opposition party spouts whatever the disillusioned masses want to here, and then rarely come up with the goods. This will be no different. And for balance, I'd say this if it was the Conservatives in opp. as well. I just can't stand politics TBH.

I'm with you on this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Andrew Gwynne tells the Daily Politics the Labour conference has been the most energised and optimistic that he has seen for a long term.

He insists that the party does not have a problem with anti-Semitism"

We've all seen that Jeremy Corbyn has no problem with anti-Semitism at all - it seems to be positively welcomed in fact.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Can they really find another million people who couldn't be arse to vote before, to come out and vote just once?

How many more voters to they have stuffed down the back of the sofa?

other question is can they keep hold of all those they gained? will the students of Canterbury for example be taken in by the bribe next time (especially as they already backtracked on it)?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
other question is can they keep hold of all those they gained? will the students of Canterbury for example be taken in by the bribe next time (especially as they already backtracked on it)?

But they are changing their tactics and promising the earth to credit card holders now and there are more of them than students.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They introduced rent control in Berlin, June 2015. Its been a disaster and has had completely the reverse effectm, rents have soared

I'm not sure this is correct. A huge swathe of the market has had rent increases capped and this is a success; no doubt about it. It has achieved its aim. Property which falls outside of the protected sector is increasing though. If you want to make criticism like the one you have made you'll need to be a bit more specific about what you're addressing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here