Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is cycling for people a bit “light on their loafers?”

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
99% of cyclists I see always seem a bit soft. And I’m sure a large percentage are very lefty types. And don’t get me started on the ones that cycle side by side ! Managed to scare the by jeesus out of one of those types on Sunday :laugh:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
99% of cyclists I see always seem a bit soft. And I’m sure a large percentage are very lefty types. And don’t get me started on the ones that cycle side by side ! Managed to scare the by jeesus out of one of those types on Sunday :laugh:

How did you scare them? Bet it was in a well hard way...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Great, another fishing trip.
4ca6c92e7a12280d499b8cc0774af965.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Be careful, they are all on drugs you know.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Cyclists vs someone that drinks women's breast milk ? No contest !

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Cycling on the Prom near the Deep Sea Angler's at Hove Lagoon a tattooed lardie and his tattooed Lardier wife shouted out "No cycling". "Who's going to stop me fatso, you and your fat wife? I replied. Then had great fun cycling off slowly watching him pretending to chase after me and tempting a heart attack.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Cycling on the Prom near the Deep Sea Angler's at Hove Lagoon a tattooed lardie and his tattooed Lardier wife shouted out "No cycling". "Who's going to stop me fatso? I replied. Then had great fun cycling off slowly watching him pretending to chase after me and tempting a heart attack.

Was he drinking milk from a baby bottle?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
i know i shouldn't bite but here goes,
Soft - wouldn't agree with that but many are calmer but not softies, I'm definitely not a leftie, The highway code advises that cyclists ride alongside each other as this is easier for sensible motorists to pass over a shorter distance, you are aware you can be done for too close a pass in a vehicle :ffsparr:

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008

Sigh. OK, I'll bite. Looking forward to seeing you cycle the Paris Roubaix route just for the hell of it. Then do Mont Ventoux afterwards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The traffic was hell, this morning:-

DXjyvSCW4AMMjO7.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Yep, soft wangly doosh buckets all of 'em. Most of them are teachers or some sort of left leaning types.

What get's me is that they don't pay their road tax and they moan at drivers. Without us, who would pay for their roads eh?

Bunch of whingers as well. Moan moan moan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here