Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I shagged my mates mum last night !

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It all started when I went round my mates house last night, we started having a few beers and my mates mum joined us.
Anyway by about half past one we're all pissed up and that, and we're dancing around the front room to a bit of dubstep and one by one my mates all fell asleep so it's just me and my mates old girl, she's a fit old bird and I've always secretly wanted to get hold of it and with her old man out on the lash on a stag night I thought I 'd try me luck.
I moved around behind her and gave it a bit of the old "bump & grind" and next thing I know, I've got her bent over the sofa ! #highfive
Anyway I legged it before anyone else got up, but now I'm racked with guilt because, although she well fit and that, she still my mates mum.
Do I tell him ?

:D:D:D:D

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yes, you should definatly tell him about this.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It all started when I went round my mates house last night, we started having a few beers and my mates mum joined us.
Anyway by about half past one we're all pissed up and that, and we're dancing around the front room to a bit of dubstep and one by one my mates all fell asleep so it's just me and my mates old girl, she's a fit old bird and I've always secretly wanted to get hold of it and with her old man out on the lash on a stag night I thought I 'd try me luck.
I moved around behind her and gave it a bit of the old "bump & grind" and next thing I know, I've got her bent over the sofa ! #highfive
Anyway I legged it before anyone else got up, but now I'm racked with guilt because, although she well fit and that, she still my mates mum.
Do I tell him ?

Did you wake her up , or just slip it in while she was passed out:D

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Do I tell him ?

You're 36. How old is your mates Mum?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:needpics:

D

Deleted member 2719

Dave you worried me there i was just about to PM you, what i was going to say god only knows!

Good one thou.:clap::clap:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here