Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien 2014/15 Thread

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Maybe they play him because he is the only midfielder able to pick a pass, the last one was Vincente but since then this ability has been somewhat lacking and Sami sees him as this player

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thought he was mediocre yesterday in a mediocre performance. Why he is being singled out though is beyond me as he can't be held responsible for the first half performance......or can he? As for comments about his weight and being the worst player in 40 years, that's just a hysterical reaction

How much longer till he makes a contribution commensurate with his wages? In the era of FFP you really can't carry any, er, flab.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Thought he was mediocre yesterday in a mediocre performance. Why he is being singled out though is beyond me as he can't be held responsible for the first half performance......or can he? As for comments about his weight and being the worst player in 40 years, that's just a hysterical reaction

No - it's the reaction of people who have only been watching the Albion since 2010.

If people are saying Agustein is worse than the likes of Nick Ward, Denny Mundee and Ashley Neal then they are frankly not worth the energy.

I agree Kemy is not the best midfielder we've had but he is by no means the worst!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Lardy and slow?

I raise you a "Mark McCammon".........

Su-per, su-per Mark
Su-per, su-per Mark
Su-per, su-per Mark
Su-per-mark-et-trolley

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
No - it's the reaction of people who have only been watching the Albion since 2010.

If people are saying Agustein is worse than the likes of Nick Ward, Denny Mundee and Ashley Neal then they are frankly not worth the energy.

I agree Kemy is not the best midfielder we've had but he is by no means the worst!

All about opinions this game; I wrote this on the other thread! (BTW, 1970 for me).

He's no scapegoat; he's just utter utter cack. We've had cack players in the past that have least put some effort in to get fit & bust a gut on the pitch. I admire players who work hard to get the maximum from limitied ability; but I'm not having this waster. The sooner he does one the better. I repeat, the worst player we've EVER had. Defo my number 1, by a mile.
Oh & by the way, all this "undoubted talent" tosh; we haven't seen anything from this excuse of a player who is just stealing a living!
Probably on twatter now innit bro, (with a Dutch accent).
But no, "give him a chance", "he's showed some good touches". GET RID, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID!

If he turns it around & wins player of the season, then I'm there to be shot at; but does anyone seriously think this will happen?

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia

Where's the pass map you used to support JFC? That should show if he is as bad as people are saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here