League Code: 68204709

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fantasy Vuelta

League Name: NSC Geeks
League Code: 68204709

Just me and a bunch of nobodies, so far.

Someones got to give me and Pitcairn's finest, Shooting from Gross Pointe Blank range, some competition.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think I have succsessfully cursed 9 riders in the vuelta now, if my choice of riders from the tour was anything to go by.

Who did win that fantasy TdF btw, and how many were in the league? I didn't get to see it as I didn't enter a team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who did win that fantasy TdF btw, and how many were in the league? I didn't get to see it as I didn't enter a team.

I had too many points to be counted.
I had the best points.
My points will make cycling great again.
Everyone else, sad.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That league table does remind me of opposition subs time though.....

Who!? :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That GCN preview video is the only bit of 'research' I've done for this Vuelta. For some reason the race has sneaked up on me and I'm lacking excitement for it at the mo, although that will definitely change once the action starts.

Just entered a last minute fantasy team that took less than 5 minutes to pick and will not be getting changed.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That GCN preview video is the only bit of 'research' I've done for this Vuelta. For some reason the race has sneaked up on me and I'm lacking excitement for it at the mo, although that will definitely change once the action starts.

Just entered a last minute fantasy team that took less than 5 minutes to pick and will not be getting changed.

I have also not looked at anything about the race at all.

But on Monday I will be cycling to Les Angles to watch the race reach the top of a big climb. I'll take an Albion flag with me. See if anyone spots it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

4 minutes longer than me and the people of Pitcairn took on Shooting from Gross Pointe Blank Range.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think the reason I've not got excited about the race yet is because the Tour tired me out and I've been treating myself to that glorious Springtime Classics feeling again by watching the BinkBank Tour :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have learnt from the tour to go with initial gut instinct after the tour. I picked a team, went away, thought about it, and then thought "Porte and Sagan really need to be in there"...

I've never heard of 4 of my team.

I got the 2 riders I wanted, plus 2 I could afford, then 1 more I knew + 4.

The entry for is now open. Make sure to enter your team before the deadline of 17:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Saturday 19th August 2017.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This is becoming more and more like a Month Phyton sketch now.

I got a startlist, blindfolded myself and stuck a pin in at random. An assistant called out the first 9 names that I managed to get a direct hit on. Luckily those completely random 9 came in under budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here