Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
probably about 20. Never able to get to a game usually.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Friend of mine bought a ticket to yesterday's FA Cup game even though he knew couldn't go but just to get those 20 extra loyalty points to him up to 1150 and can get a Brentford away ticket.

Last edited:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
excusing my ignorance but how are loyalty points rewarded for away fixtures? are they a fixed amount or do they vary by distance to travel? what's the normal value say of away at
leeds?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
excusing my ignorance but how are loyalty points rewarded for away fixtures? are they a fixed amount or do they vary by distance to travel? what's the normal value say of away at
leeds?

10 points for every away game despite distance, or competition.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Loyalty points will be interesting for A.Villa away if we need a point for promotion. It would be mayhem

Our allocation will depend on if Aston Villa have anything to play for I suppose.

If they are in play off contention we might only get the bare minimum which is 2,000.

If they don't have anything to play for they might give us what we want. Their current average attendance is 32,000 in a 42,000 capacity stadium.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Risky.

Promotion v Wigan at the Amex on Easter Monday ? ??? ???

With holiday time at work at a premium, and my wife working at a school, we will definitely be away for the weeks around the Easter weekend..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With holiday time at work at a premium, and my wife working at a school, we will definitely be away for the weeks around the Easter weekend..

Worth dropping the club a quick note to see if they can slow things down a bit for you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here