Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you carry or are considering carrying any self defense items?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
c79a2aa2ee1dec3f4186621b55699523.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
- A tactical torch, that has an instant press strobe function, such as the Klarus XT11

Olight S30R is a better all round torch and is 80% brighter. Strobe is a couple of clicks though, rather than the Klarus' one but it's a terrific light.

Alternatively, for a cheapo, the BLF/Astrolux SC from china is a good torch; more than twice the brightness of the Klarus at less than half the price.

:thumbsup:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Olight S30R is a better all round torch and is 80% brighter. Strobe is a couple of clicks though, rather than the Klarus' one but it's a terrific light.

Alternatively, for a cheapo, the BLF/Astrolux SC from china is a good torch; more than twice the brightness of the Klarus at less than half the price.

Aha, a sensible reply I thought there could be ONE !!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

Can't find any stockists for these mate?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I carry a potato peeler.

It can easily work like a knife plus it also peels potatoes. The British version of the Swiss-army knife. Bring it on!

Such a brilliantly British reply! :)

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Self defence is a funny thing.

People invest in items and/or skills that they believe will be of use but statistically the likelihood is that they will never have to use them. The worst thing is that without any kind of pressure testing that person can never be sure in their ability to use the skills/items they have invested in.

Paranoia makes people do funny things.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Self defence is a funny thing.

People invest in items and/or skills that they believe will be of use but statistically the likelihood is that they will never have to use them. The worst thing is that without any kind of pressure testing that person can never be sure in their ability to use the skills/items they have invested in.

Paranoia makes people do funny things.
Which is why I've always believed, if the moment ever occurs, I just need to trip the person up next to me and keep running.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here