Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Atkinson

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Red was debatable.

2nd was offside, that’s the fault of the lino.

I hold no blame for the above, but to miss a booking for a player taking their shirt off is unforgivable. So was the inconsistency for what he gave as fouls. He was very lenient towards Cardiff but gave everything against Brighton at any given opportunity.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It was a very poor performance by the ref. ****ing shit to be exact.

I can't say he cost us three points though, it was 1-1 when he sent off Stephens and while I think it's a harsh one I can at least understand why he gave it. He did give a lot of fouls against us, more than I've seen in a long, long time, many of which were dubious(or wrong if you want to be less diplomatic). And he (and whoever the **** of a lino was) dropped a bollock by missing the offside. So he didn't cost us three points but he did cost us one. Not booking Bamba for taking his shirt off was symptomatic of how god awful he was. Not that that had any material effect on the result, but still...

I'd say the biggest contributing factor to us not winning was how we played in the first 30 minutes. We should have smashed them out of sight, they were genuinely the worst premier league team I can remember seeing(certainly that we've played against), instead we went very passive and became increasingly sloppy, allowing them back into the game. If only we'd been more positive in that first half hour we would have been 2 or 3 goals up and Stephens's red card would have been nothing but an irritant.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
[QUOTE
I'd say the biggest contributing factor to us not winning was how we played in the first 30 minutes. We should have smashed them out of sight, they were genuinely the worst premier league team I can remember seeing(certainly that we've played against), instead we went very passive and became increasingly sloppy, allowing them back into the game. If only we'd been more positive in that first half hour we would have been 2 or 3 goals up and Stephens's red card would have been nothing but an irritant.[/QUOTE]

that ......we just need to improve with so many basics of the game.

the last few weeks have not been enjoyable viewing to be honest....ANDONE & BISSOUMA seem to play ok together , as a small plus to take from the game .

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Dreadful performance. The game was a stinker but he didn't help blowing up for every ****ing little touch. Especially from BHA player.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hates Brighton, worst performance of the season......

Awful. Really pissed off....

Having to eat a lot now!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
His brother has just officiated the egg chasers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His brother has just officiated the egg chasers

The French ref had an excellent game, no comparison whatsoever. The South African TMO got that decision wrong imo, ref is blameless.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The ref was a joke to be honest and if they review this game they will see that.............................or not as the case may be.
Fancy relying on an honest answer from the player
It’s like asking Mr Tumble if he was tripped.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The French ref had an excellent game, no comparison whatsoever. The South African TMO got that decision wrong imo, ref is blameless.

Is the TMO not an official

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here