Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton vs Wigan Offical Match Day Wheel LOOSE Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
lol no, it was when we lost commentary with 20 minutes to go and we scored and found out when the game was over, and there was outrage on here. Seems my £43 renewal might be worth it :)

Middlesbrough away , I was one of the fans who sent Paul Barber an e-mail that evening about the unacceptable shambles.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not being greedy but it would be nice if we could go mental and get a shedload. Confidence refuel.

OK. I am being greedy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
birmingham not winning

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
lol no, it was when we lost commentary with 20 minutes to go and we scored and found out when the game was over, and there was outrage on here. Seems my £43 renewal might be worth it :)

Player has been absolutely fine for me since the club intervened last season - listening on a pc though, not via some new fangled app thingy

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Ooh, there was someone at the door and I had to hide my irritation and come back to find we've SCORED! I hope they come back soon!

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Middlesbrough away , I was one of the fans who sent Paul Barber an e-mail that evening about the unacceptable shambles.

That's the game. I didn't get any refund but boy was I mad. Any idea how long left we have on this contract? The sooner we're out the better. Leeds and another club didn't sign up to this 10 year deal.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
What formation are they playing - from the players in the squad looks like a 4-5-1 with no wing backs

Please tell me this is true

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Player has been absolutely fine for me since the club intervened last season - listening on a pc though, not via some new fangled app thingy

It kept freezing at the beginning but seems to be fine now. First game on player this season so hoping the gremlins have been fixed.

Doctor Beaker

Oct 30, 2014
Ooh, there was someone at the door and I had to hide my irritation and come back to find we've SCORED! I hope they come back soon!

I only came around to ask the score - I had to work late.

Can I knock again - it's blinking cold in your garden.

(Oh, and you might like to pull a few of these weeds out lazy boy!)

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
have listened to at least ten games on player this year and not had a problem worth mentioning .... tex. crossbar!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Funny how it was all sorted out when Paul Barber told Shaun Harvey the FL Chief Executive it was a heap of :shit:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: #bhafc 4-2-1-3 with the ball (Teixeira in the hole), 4-2-3-1 without it. Elliott providing width right, LuaLua left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here