Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Leave vote much stronger than expected in North Warwickshire

Extremely worrying

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So you run away from problems, hide away, remove yourself from the world and that works does it? We are part of Europe, we need to contribute to sort it out. We spent centuries fighting each other but in the modern world we are all in it together. To isolate ourselves in the modern climate is the most backward thinking bullshit I have ever come across

We are geographically part of Europe. Not OF Europe, did you do History at school? We will see what happens but I have to say you sound very shallow right at this moment. Plenty of time yet I agree.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I've had a feeling that those with little in their pocket (and couldn't give a stuff about the economy) may use the vote as a protest against their lot.

EU brings prosperity, we'll it isn't doing anything for me etc..

Huge risk to bring a referendum off the back of austerity.

its been coming for years,well before the crash.
it was promised before and taken away.

if you want to blame anyone for the timing of the referendum blame the EU who have simply not listened to growing concerns over its own institution. Its not just the UK,there is widespread discontent mostly amongst the original members.

The EU could have nipped this whole thing in the bud years and years ago with a simple slow down and re-assessment .....unfortunately (from the brexiters point of view) they simply dont want to listen or change.

just my opinion

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
We are geographically part of Europe. Not OF Europe, did you do History at school? We will see what happens but I have to say you sound very shallow right at this moment. Plenty of time yet I agree.

We're currently in the European Union, long may it continue. We are of course, part of Europe.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Come on London ... Let's do this and smash the inbred leavers

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm calm. The combined trio of London, Scotland and NSC will see Remain home.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As I say "Shy Leavers". This is like the General Election all over again.
This is a ****ing balls up.

A coalition of protest votes against the political elite, against the government, against immigrants and against "things that make my life unfair and shit".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here