Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Four playing in the premier league if my memory serves me correct. None at the world cup, if my memory serves me correct.

Listen, do me a favour just ignore me. He banned me for a picture I posted, thats his right. It's also my right to say what I think. I apologise in advance but I just find you annoying, in much the same way you find me annoyng I suppose. But I don't feel the need to converse with you. Take your grandkids out or something, it's a lovely day.

Yes I'm very silly. I also live in a caravan, have no job and spend all my time on here. Happy? Good for you.

No the FA cup means something to me still. The conversation was about the Premier league and players etc. I expected you to beat us that day but then again I also expected to see us relegated. Well done, you beat us.

Wrong but thanks for playing.

Its going very well for me thanks. The pack mentality does not bother me in the slightest. I put in down to a difference of opinion, you lot put it down to I'm stupid. Luckily I'm not to bothered what a bunch of strangers think of me.

Loftus Cheek is a Chelsea player, only you lot mentioned him. I was hoping we could get him permanently but I seriously doubt it now.

I don't own the BBS so tell someone who cares. You can go into private browsing mode and read it all you want. I'm sure Bozza is not crying over what I wrote, if he is upset he can always ban me for another few years. I will survive.
I don't care at all, i don't care at all, I DON'T CARE AT ALL!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He masqueraded as a decent Palace fan for a while (people are going to say that's an oxymoron but I do know a few). But in the face of numerous home truths about his rancid shitpickle of a club, he's resorted to the usual Palace stance of LA LA LA, NOT LISTENING, WHAT ABOUT BLOOM AND MONEY AND STUFF AND WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Scrape the surface and that's what you get. It is funny though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He masqueraded as a decent Palace fan for a while
He proved himself adept at helping people watch expensive TV channels without paying for it. I guess that's more than enough to stand out among Palace fans as decent.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He proved himself adept at helping people watch expensive TV channels without paying for it. I guess that's more than enough to stand out among Palace fans as decent.
And a standard Palace trait. Something for nothing and let other people foot the bill. Makes sense really.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
How was our’s?

We can be proud of our chairman and what he personally has done for us and the club - but it is still what he has done, not what we have done.

And he don’t take a salary from the club like some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Our academy is about to get some major investment . Won’t be long till we have more youngsters making the first team .
We have had Cat 1 status for 4 years and you're going on about us not producing anyone yet and you're just about to start investing in your grubby training Field and "it won't be long till you have more youngsters making the first team"?

How does that even make sense? We are 4 years ahead with the project and probably won't see anyone for at least two years.

Delusion of the highest order me thinks but it does not surprise me one little bit.

The only way that will happen is in the Championship not the Prem [emoji3]

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Palace holdco lost £33m in the 6 months it was trading. I think they have 1 more set of accounts to come. What does this mean overall so far?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Four playing in the premier league if my memory serves me correct. None at the world cup, if my memory serves me correct.

Listen, do me a favour just ignore me. He banned me for a picture I posted, thats his right. It's also my right to say what I think. I apologise in advance but I just find you annoying, in much the same way you find me annoyng I suppose. But I don't feel the need to converse with you. Take your grandkids out or something, it's a lovely day.

Yes I'm very silly. I also live in a caravan, have no job and spend all my time on here. Happy? Good for you.

No the FA cup means something to me still. The conversation was about the Premier league and players etc. I expected you to beat us that day but then again I also expected to see us relegated. Well done, you beat us.

Wrong but thanks for playing.

Its going very well for me thanks. The pack mentality does not bother me in the slightest. I put in down to a difference of opinion, you lot put it down to I'm stupid. Luckily I'm not to bothered what a bunch of strangers think of me.

Loftus Cheek is a Chelsea player, only you lot mentioned him. I was hoping we could get him permanently but I seriously doubt it now.

I don't own the BBS so tell someone who cares. You can go into private browsing mode and read it all you want. I'm sure Bozza is not crying over what I wrote, if he is upset he can always ban me for another few years. I will survive.

dd12fff4b3688413579cb3a65a9f13a7.gif

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We have had Cat 1 status for 4 years and you're going on about us not producing anyone yet and you're just about to start investing in your grubby training Field and "it won't be long till you have more youngsters making the first team"?

How does that even make sense? We are 4 years ahead with the project and probably won't see anyone for at least two years.

Delusion of the highest order me thinks but it does not surprise me one little bit.

The only way that will happen is in the Championship not the Prem [emoji3]

For the hard of understanding. We had 3 youngsters make their 1st team debut last season with Arron wan bisaka being the stand out one . We have a couple more who could break through next season so the academy front is looking good . We are about to be purchasing a new academy site so the aim will be to get cat 1 asap so we can stop losing promising youngsters to big cat 1 clubs ( not you obviously).
As you can see you don't need to be all geared up academy wise to have a successful academy , we need to know your area and the players need that desire to make it . Youngsters from a outback countryside club with all the gear but no idea infrastructure idea will take a long time to get players who have the desire to make it .
I hope that clears things up dopey .

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Are we still wasting time and energy on this thread. They're shit and they know they are. Time to rise above their cockjuggling thundercunttinpottery.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
For the hard of understanding. We had 3 youngsters make their 1st team debut last season with Arron wan bisaka being the stand out one . We have a couple more who could break through next season so the academy front is looking good . We are about to be purchasing a new academy site so the aim will be to get cat 1 asap so we can stop losing promising youngsters to big cat 1 clubs ( not you obviously).
As you can see you don't need to be all geared up academy wise to have a successful academy , we need to know your area and the players need that desire to make it . Youngsters from a outback countryside club with all the gear but no idea infrastructure idea will take a long time to get players who have the desire to make it .

I'm the Dopey one?:ffsparr: Why did you have to play them 3 youngsters? Because you didn't have money to spend on players so had to use the back up lot. Yea i agree Arron Wan Bisaka looks good but lets see how he does next season before crowing yea? Who are the other two? how many appearances did they have? If your talking about the ones i think you are then good luck with them lol..

So these 3 players are making the Academy front look good? :bowdown: I hear your academy coach (responsible for the previous talent?) is going Man Utd? Not a good start is it if staff are leaving before its been built? I also hear that the replacement is not very inspiring? Could you shed some more light or as my contact got their info wrong?

Jealousy is an ugly trait, Face it, you talk shit and cant back it up Dopey.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Except your Academy Director and head of Operations is bailing out and heading to Man Utd. Just 18 months and he's had enough of Selhurst.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...chester-united-coach-academy-manager-14831055

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
where is the new academy site and have they got planning permission Dougie?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure how this thread has got completely derailed from the subject of Palace's usual financial chicanery to all this willy-waving over academies.

What I do know is that Palace fans bitterly, BITTERLY resent the fact that we have an owner who has invested in the club to the extent whereby we are now on a much more even footing with them on the pitch, and a million miles ahead of them off it. And all within FFP. Its maddening for them.

To ease this pain, we see them concoct any number of bizarre fantasies about how we are in fact doomed, that TB's money will dry up, that he'll pull the plug and walk away, that the debt to TB is totally unsustainable, that the losses will cripple us, that we're all deluded, etc etc. Personally I've never felt more confident that the club is in a safe pair of hands, and is being run from top to bottom, from 1st team to academy in a first class manner. We're not in hock to any outside creditors (other than the spread transfer fees), the squad is being carefully invested in and built without throwing ridiculous fees and wages around, and anyone without the Palace jester-stripe specs on can see that BHA has been a club on the up for several years, and is just realising its potential now.

It really pisses them off. And its lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here