Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens Summer 2016 shenanigans (Merged Thread)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't be so mean, let him open it at 11.01pm tomorrow, a minute after the window shuts. This place will be in some form of melt down no doubt.

Thanks for the heads up I didn't know it shut at 2300!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice one Tony!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]770639261351743488[/tweet]

So they are happy to offer 10 million for Hendrick but only 7.5 million for Stephens or is this now a desperate effort to get someone on board having been told to do one by TB?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I just wish DS would make up his mind either way. If he decides to stay, great, but with a fully focussed (fit) Stephens, we may have got more than 1 point from the last 2 matches, and everyone knows how close we were to finishing in the top 2 last season.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I just wish DS would make up his mind either way. If he decides to stay, great, but with a fully focussed (fit) Stephens, we may have got more than 1 point from the last 2 matches, and everyone knows how close we were to finishing in the top 2 last season.

It's not a case of DS making up his mind the way I see it, it's more of a case of protecting him and managing the situation until after the event, ala Dunk. It seems to be how the club like to manage these situations.

If he is still here tomorrow after 11pm I will be happy enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here