Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The look that says it all

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He doesn't look very disabled. It's a football match FFS, if he wants to dance he should go to a rave.

Call it what you like, embarrassing, tin pot or whatever - the whole thing was pathetic and has no place at a football match and playing the disabled card won't change that.
Especially when having to watch us perform like we did.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Personally I believe that there's only a slim chance that he's disabled given that 50% of the people in that section are able bodied and high percentage of the disabled people, if not all of them, are in wheelchairs ruling out such a display of dancing. Anyone capable of moving like that surely wouldn't want to settle for the worst view in the stadium if they could walk up the stairs. All the evidence suggests carer, but we've all given too much time to this, so fair play to the bloke for enjoying himself, I will add nothing more.

I'm still baffled why you assume close to all disabled people are in wheelchairs. You understand that such a thing as mental disability exists, right? Also not sure why you assume 50% of people in that section are fully able bodied. Not every disabled person needs a helper with them.

No evidence suggests carer. All we know for sure is that person is in the disabled section, which is likely to be around 60-70% disabled, at an estimate based on not every disabled person requiring a helper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here