Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Anyway. I have other stuff to do today so will probably not be back until tomorrow. Please note I am not shying away from anything, I genuinely do have stuff to do. :smile:

There seems to be quite a few of the more regular ??? posters taking a break from this thread for the last few days. I'm sure they also have 'genuine stuff to do'. Except for pasta, obviously :wink:

I'm off in a minute so a question for [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION], [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]

Which are you backing, chequers or no deal ?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
It's quite a nasty trope of the more aggressive Brexiteers on here that they rarely deal with what is in front of them but drag up old stats and posts to try and discredit other posters. Westdene Seagull, Pasta and you all do it. Far more disturbing and aggressive than calling someone a prick, IMHO of course.

It's because the real issues are becoming clearer and they need to save face. In anyway they can.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There seems to be quite a few of the more regular ??? posters taking a break from this thread for the last few days. I'm sure they also have 'genuine stuff to do'. Except for pasta, obviously :wink:

I'm off in a minute so a question for [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION], [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]

I think some warnings were issued about their abuse of other posters and Brexit looks set to be a disaster. Without those two things I doubt they have a lot left to say.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You know that will not be acceptable to Pasta half-baked.

I’m sure he can excuse me. I have a trip to the sausage kiosk for lunch, then the hairdressers, some work and then my new favourite wine bar after work.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m sure he can excuse me. I have a trip to the sausage kiosk for lunch, then the hairdressers, some work and then my new favourite wine bar after work.

I miss the sausage kiosks. my favourite one is in Cologne by the cathedral. Superb. Enjoy!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You said I didn’t get back to [MENTION=293]chip[/MENTION] and had a bad memory. I did get back.

So, [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION], what exactly is your point?

There is no point to much of Big Gully's post count. Accept that he seems wired differently to the majority and let it go HT, otherwise, you have to spend hours trying to figure out what he is on about.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I've already stated what I want and what I think will happen - I'll let you find the post.

I think some warnings were issued about their abuse of other posters.

Ah, another Nibble lie. Nope, no warnings, infractions or bans ..... unlike you :lol:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45516678
More shit from carney. Could. Might. May.

Could be worse: will, must, inevitable etc? But he was clear: it is not a forecast, just worst case scenario. He has a duty to 'tell it as it is'. He might be wrong but why would he - as a Canadian with no hang-ups about being a European or a Brit - be anything other than an honest broker?

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So you deny you had a ban ?

Of course not, you really lack comprehension. Yet here I am. Anyway, I cannot play your childish games today, got stuff to do. No sausage kiosk unfortunately but perhaps a haloummi and roasted pepper pitta from my favourite eatery.

TBTC

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
I've already stated what I want and what I think will happen - I'll let you find the post.

My NSC search skills know no boundaries

A fair question. What I hope for is that we agree a trade deal but without staying in the single market, the customs union or under any jurisdiction of the ECJ. Is that what is likely to happen ? Hell no. My guess is one of two things - a hash up of the Chequers plan at the very last minute which makes parties look as though they got what they want but effectively keeps us in the instruments I've mentioned. Or a no deal. I want neither but if I had to pick it would be no deal.

I apologise, you did state that of the options now available you wanted 'no deal'. Any views on my follow up question ? (And I don't know why everyone on here can't be as polite as us :) )

A fair answer. But did you think that agreeing a trade deal but without staying in the single market, the customs union or under any jurisdiction of the ECJ, was a possible outcome at the time of the referendum, and if so, what has stopped it being an option ?

(Or, have you always expected the result to be a no deal / supersoft choice ?)

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Leave won, Remain lost, there isn't going to be a 2nd 'peoples referendum' ....we're out

Climb on board the Brexit express Clampy it's leaving the station..... choo choo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here