Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Fans - Good or Bad

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
With an attendance of just over 25K we could have done with a few more. Regardless of facial furniture or hoisery.

Any I have a beard.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've had a season ticket for 3 seasons now and soon to be 4th. I went to the withdean a few times but now I can not get enough of following the Albion. As I have said before I used to support man utd (que verbal abuse) I had no reason to, I only did because my family do, I have managed to get one family member to get a season ticket next year and my cousin does a podcast about the Albion weekly. I love watching Brighton and can't understand why either my mum or dad didn't take me to see my local club.
Any ways though I love watching Brighton (I could go on)

Hats off to you sir. Precisely the sort of fan we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Starting to see a load of new fans and you can spot them a mile away. In the north tonight they had "Beards" and primark jeans. Is this really the type of people we want folllowing our club? I would rather pay more per season and keep our class.
obvious troll is obvious.

el punal

Starting to see a load of new fans and you can spot them a mile away. In the north tonight they had "Beards" and primark jeans. Is this really the type of people we want folllowing our club? I would rather pay more per season and keep our class.

Well this is about the most ridiculous post I've read on here in ages. What damn difference does it make what you wear to football. And, did anyone comment in a similar fashion (excuse the pun!) when you made your first appearance watching the Albion?
No, probably not.

As far as I'm concerned ANY new fan is welcome.

My rant of contempt is now over! :rant:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Welcome. The more people like you the better.

PS can I also interest you in The Labour Party?[/QUOTE]

The post is on a high, as we all are after last night, and then you go and spoil his day . .

In all seriousness, all new fans are very welcome, We were all new at some time, and got hooked, so the chances are that new fans will react similarly. The stadium is magnificent, and the more that can fill it the better.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Starting to see a load of new fans and you can spot them a mile away. In the north tonight they had "Beards" and primark jeans. .

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] I heard you were at the match last night :whistle:
I hope you wasn't dancing and throwing beer around in the North Stand concourse after the match :wink:

D

Deleted member 2719

I've had a season ticket for 3 seasons now and soon to be 4th. I went to the withdean a few times but now I can not get enough of following the Albion. As I have said before I used to support man utd (que verbal abuse) I had no reason to, I only did because my family do, I have managed to get one family member to get a season ticket next year and my cousin does a podcast about the Albion weekly. I love watching Brighton and can't understand why either my mum or dad didn't take me to see my local club.

Firstly welcome to the Albion.

I do wish all new Albion fans on board the good ship Albion, BUT i don't understand the mentality of 'fans' that go missing, like we had during the Gillingham/Withdean years just because of the facility's and standard of football.

If your a fan you watch the Albion wherever whenever you can.

I am not looking for supafan status as there are far more deserving, but i am a loyal fan through thick and thin and they are the fans i understand most (even if i don't always agree with them !).

:bhasign::albion2::bhasign:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
1/10.

Idiot.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do people really bother to take note of the type of JEANS people are wearing still? God I'm so glad I'm not that shallow and sad :thumbsup:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You can also spot a knob from a mile away, that would be you.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Well said. The more the merrier. We all make mistakes, mine was Liverpool before taken to Goldstone. The rest as they say is history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here