Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

random ? about marker pens

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I need to get some scented pens .... eg yellow pen smells like lemon etc. Anyone know a shop that sells them in Brighton? Thought Smiths would, but no. Slightly urgent :down:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have a silver sharpie that i bought for the one purpose for Johnny Rotten to sign my photo of me and him that will never be used again.
Not really relevant to the thread but a slight tenuous link and i but just to tell someone :)

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I need to get some scented pens .... eg yellow pen smells like lemon etc. Anyone know a shop that sells them in Brighton? Thought Smiths would, but no. Slightly urgent :down:

Asked 12 year old daughter who is expert in these matters and she said without hesitation that Smiths would have these (they often have different pen types in different areas of the shop). Smiggle a dead cert. Paperchase also likely.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I would have suggested Toys R Us,seeing as how a quick google shows them to sell said item. But seeing as how the only Toys R Us in B&H appears to be the one at the Goldstone Retail Park, I'm afraid I can be of no assistance on this occasion.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I would have suggested Toys R Us,seeing as how a quick google shows them to sell said item. But seeing as how the only Toys R Us in B&H appears to be the one at the Goldstone Retail Park, I'm afraid I can be of no assistance on this occasion.

yeah I know .... thanks anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here