Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Championship this midweek

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Hardly a great day I'd say with Leeds winning

And yet again they score with their only 2 attempts on target. Seems like they and Reading are riding their luck even more than we have been (see Reading missing their last 2, maybe 3, pens but then scoring the rebound...?).
I think we have to stop with the 'they won't be consistent enough to get 87-plus points' stuff. Both look to be in this race for the long haul.
How exciting ...and very annoying

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
And yet again they score with their only 2 attempts on target. Seems like they and Reading are riding their luck even more than we have been (see Reading missing their last 2, maybe 3, pens but then scoring the rebound...?).
I think we have to stop with the 'they won't be consistent enough to get 87-plus points' stuff. Both look to be in this race for the long haul.
How exciting ...and very annoying

Yeah......extremely annoying

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only just.......

4fdf4cfcc8c5aa6762c2608edcb0dbb4.jpg
Leeds are now just 8/1 to finish top two, and we're down to 13/2 to miss out.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Having put 60 points on the board already, it's probably enough for us to draw matches with our immediate challengers, as we should pick up the wins we require against teams further down the table. If our competitors don't gain ground on us when we play each other then we will be hard to catch.

I'll take a draw tonight if need be. Just please don't lose.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Last week I suggested Lua Lua would have been a useful bench option vs Cardiff only to be told we were right to get rid as he'd done nothing for months, then his wonderful cross last night cost Newcastle 2 points and - who knows - that 2 points might give us promotion or even the title.

Tonight is a great opportunity to stamp our authority on this division and I'll be interested to see how our players react to that opportunity.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Last week I suggested Lua Lua would have been a useful bench option vs Cardiff only to be told we were right to get rid as he'd done nothing for months, then his wonderful cross last night cost Newcastle 2 points and - who knows - that 2 points might give us promotion or even the title.

Tonight is a great opportunity to stamp our authority on this division and I'll be interested to see how our players react to that opportunity.

So we were right to get rid then.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

So we were right to get rid then.

And some;

KLL's three handy QPR contributions to date, are as follows:

Reading 0 - 1 QPR - came on after 73 minutes, and helped to hold on to the lead.
QPR 1 - 1 Fulham - came on after 83 minutes, and helped to see out the game.
Newcastle 2 - 2 QPR - came on after 74 minutes, with Newcastle winning 2-1 and set up the last minute equalizer.

:clap2: Keep up the fine work Kaz.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And some;

KLL's three handy QPR contributions to date, are as follows:

Reading 0 - 1 QPR - came on after 73 minutes, and helped to hold on to the lead.
QPR 1 - 1 Fulham - came on after 83 minutes, and helped to see out the game.
Newcastle 2 - 2 QPR - came on after 74 minutes, with Newcastle winning 2-1 and set up the last minute equalizer.

:clap2: Keep up the fine work Kaz.

Hope Holloway knows he can't play more than 20 mins a game otherwise he is likely to pick up an injury and be out for months...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didn't reply to that comment. Do you homework properly please.
I know that dummy. You both replied to portlock seagull's comment. Portlock seagull was clearly joking. You do your homework :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here