Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DAFT Bint membership

Lush

Mods' Pet
In the spirit of full consultation and democracy for all womankind, I have unilaterally decided that the following are initial requirements for DAFT Bint membership. Along with leg waxing.

1) You must totally refrain from posting or even bothering to look at the "Thread full of Beautiful Ladies".
2) Reduce the number of smileys to one per message.
3) No longer quote the Life of Brian as if it were the Word of God.
4) Do not use the c word.
5) Make sure you look nice before sitting down at the computer. Or are, at least, fully clothed.
6) Agree that Bobby Zamora, Gary Hart and Federico from Big Brother are all God's gift to DAFT Bint-kind.
7) Do not respond in kind to taunts by Watford O, SM BHAFC or any other posters who try and act big on NSC, unless you have something extremely witty to say in reply.
8) Do not start polls. DAFT Bints do not start polls. We are interested in people, not percentages.
9) Occasionally admit on NSC that you might have got something wrong.
10) Oh - and the c word. Don't even think about using it.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Im a bit worried, I qualify for almost all of those except 6 and I'm a geezer.

Which C word are we talking about though??? *rystal Palace or C you next tuesday. I try never to mention either

rool

Jul 10, 2003
errrr no, not the legs anyway, have been known to do a bit of nipple waxing at parties though. does that count

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lush said:
In the spirit of full consultation and democracy for all womankind, I have unilaterally decided that the following are initial requirements for DAFT Bint membership. Along with leg waxing.

1) You must totally refrain from posting or even bothering to look at the "Thread full of Beautiful Ladies".
2) Reduce the number of smileys to one per message.
3) No longer quote the Life of Brian as if it were the Word of God.
4) Do not use the c word.
5) Make sure you look nice before sitting down at the computer. Or are, at least, fully clothed.
6) Agree that Bobby Zamora, Gary Hart and Federico from Big Brother are all God's gift to DAFT Bint-kind.
7) Do not respond in kind to taunts by Watford O, SM BHAFC or any other posters who try and act big on NSC, unless you have something extremely witty to say in reply.
8) Do not start polls. DAFT Bints do not start polls. We are interested in people, not percentages.
9) Occasionally admit on NSC that you might have got something wrong.
10) Oh - and the c word. Don't even think about using it.
so i **** say the c word , got it right so far, unless you think i've got it wrong , whos up for a poll on it ! oh and by the way watford 0 your a ****, that federicos a bastard , where have my clothes gone !:D :D :D , stuff this i'm off to the thread of beutiful ladies

so when can i join !:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just joking ( sorry everyone !)

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver - with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Can I join?

You sometimes wear Evian skin cream...

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
11) do not start threads about driving.:lolol:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I have been respectfully invited, on behalf of the DAFT Bints to offer up just a few more rules.

12. Do not start threads titled "Didya see the minger fatboy/turkey/sheebo/safeway etc... pulled in The Event last night". DAFT Bints are never mingers - and they avoid the testosterone-filled hellhole that is The Event on a bad (every?)night.

13. Do not have to email the mods, in shame-faced horror when reading the incoherent, but horribly revealing, drunken truths they posted at 3.00 am. DAFT Bints email their friends at 3.00am instead.

14. As for the 'c' word - don't be a fuckwit. It's out of bounds

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
1) Never looked but I did stick a pic of Julie Christie in Dr Zivago up once or twice
2) I like my bananas and they look better as a team
3) Y
4) Y
5) When on here, Y
6) ?
7) Y
8) Guilty once
9) Y
10) Y

and there ain't enough hours in the day for this monkey to wax

...................I'm not getting in am I

sod it

c'mon guys do your stuff:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lush said:
15. (After consultation with Fran Hagarty) You are also allowed to shave any part of your body depending on your personal preference.

Except your head.

Shouldn't this post be on Safeway's "do you like random" thread:eek:

Last edited:

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
Now that rule 15 has been added I feel that I can abide by all the rules and be a worthy member of DAFT bints. Have never used the c word, I like the guys in No. 6, and wouldn't dream of starting a poll - not even to find out which posters (including the gentlemen) wax, lady-shave, or Immac (or indeed which parts of the body they wax, lady shave or Immac).

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I do have to confess I did once start a poll, but that was on the old NSC and just the once.

I have seen the error of my ways and will never stoop so low again ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
8. Does that include a poll on your fav lippy colour?

Now there's an idea.... ;)
Watch this space

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In rule 4 it says no C word - the m word was used in another thread is that OK ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here