Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Understanding Football Loyalties

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My car insurance expires shortly so we are knee deep in letters purporting fantastically cheaper than the current one.

My wife decided to pick two at random and I rang them up for quotes. Churchill comes out cheaper but I refuse to go with them as they sponsor CPFC.

I am then accused of over spending.

Don't women understand anything about football loyalties ?

My 10 year old son does

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But I never did the random pick

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Non footy loving partners will NEVER understand. A couple of months back I had almost a stand up row in a car park with Mrs Pasty because I refused to go into Focus DIY.

She went in but came out a few minutes later without buying anything saying the shop was full of crap anyway.
:clap2: :D :clap2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ok, use this: the No Claims Discount they offer is accelerated, giving 1 years NCB after 10 months. Sounds great but rival companies dont honor it, so for saving a few quid now, you'll be stuck with them (saw something about this on telly during the week)

well its worth a try? ;)

gazza

Jul 5, 2003
My wife is a gooner unfortunately but she has a soft spot for the Albion, after the yids started being sponsored by thomson holidays she said she'd never book with them again, so at least she understands loyalties........

gazza said:
at least she understands loyalties........
How do you square loyalty to the Albion with a User Name like "gazza"?

:lolol:

Incidentally, the fact that Mr Gascoine was born in the same place as my mother is something that she's deeply ashamed of!

gazza

Jul 5, 2003
I changed username from Brighton Jock, my son hated it, my name's Gary and gazza is what i've been called for a long time , i am fiercely loyal when it comes to the Albion ...........

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
churchill do you sponsor a decent hard working division 1 side " oh no no no no no "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here