pen-2.gif
It's as bad as it gets.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Joke of a decision.

pen-2.gif
There's the distinct possibility between awarding the penalty and it being taken the ref came to the same conclusion.

An Albion played could have pulled out a gun and shot Adam before the rebound and the ref still would have waved play on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not odd at all. Just shows that someone we respect, admire and adore, in a past life was as much a cheat as what we saw today.

I think most were just annoyed at ref in this thread, not the usual cheating from players!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I got on the pitch and hugged Matt Ryan and got his shirt View attachment 94064View attachment 94065

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You also appeared to have a 'frank' exchange of views with the stewards, thought you were going to get carted off!

My initial reaction to the pen was Stephens (who had played well until that point) shoved their man to the floor in front of the ref. The video makes it look more dubious though. Also fortunate a second pen wasn't awarded in the melee to get it clear imo. Good point in the end and a fantastic team goal.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
You also appeared to have a 'frank' exchange of views with the stewards, thought you were going to get carted off!

My initial reaction to the pen was Stephens (who had played well until that point) shoved their man to the floor in front of the ref. The video makes it look more dubious though. Also fortunate a second pen wasn't awarded in the melee to get it clear imo. Good point in the end and a fantastic team goal.
Stewards were great. Totally got it. Really decent

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here