Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Carragher spits at fan (young girl)

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
I’m right with you on this mate.

Lineker has lived a charmed life because he knows how to work the press. He is far from whiter than white.

If you have to make a comment, say something dignified similar to Gary Neville not some smart arsed, clever dick tweet better suited to a school 0,ayground.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was beginning to think I'd got it wrong and Lineker was infact a great guy.:cool:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
AP.jpg

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
After tonight's result I'd love to be driving alongside this father and goading him.I wonder if he'd spit at me.

I bet he's not feeling so smug now.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Apparently the 'the victims' are now pleading for Carragher to keep his job.

All water under the bridge- time to move on. OJ Simpson got away with murder.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but what he did was wrong, and that bloke driving while filming on his phone was really bad. Perhaps we should have a debate about this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but what he did was wrong, and that bloke driving while filming on his phone was really bad. Perhaps we should have a debate about this.

No you are wrong, JC was wrong to spit and the other guy was wrong to be on his phone while he drove.

Has NSC ever been in such agreement on anything ever?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So Carra will be back for the start of next season (by which time everyone would have forgotten about all this) as I predicted.

Meanwhile (and apologies if I missed it), what about the guy who was filming it behind the wheel? Sure the OB must be going after him soon? Using your mobile while driving is a hot topic at the moment – maybe the authorities should make an example out of HIM, too?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So Carra will be back for the start of next season (by which time everyone would have forgotten about all this) as I predicted.

Meanwhile (and apologies if I missed it), what about the guy who was filming it behind the wheel? Sure the OB must be going after him soon? Using your mobile while driving is a hot topic at the moment – maybe the authorities should make an example out of HIM, too?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43387013

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do we need a poll?

I'm not sure about a poll, but I don't know whether you've heard but Jamie Carragher has got into a bit of bother over spitting, although the driver of the car was using a cellphone at the time, and that's definitely somehing that we ought to be discussing on NSC. What do you recon? Storm brewing?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

We need a poll, for sure.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm not sure about a poll, but I don't know whether you've heard but Jamie Carragher has got into a bit of bother over spitting, although the driver of the car was using a cellphone at the time, and that's definitely somehing that we ought to be discussing on NSC. What do you recon? Storm brewing?

Oh, that's quite interesting. Do you happen to know if he was using it hands free? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think using a cell-phone whilst driving is frowned upon by the authorities.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
You also don't know what gestures may have been made. You hear the Utd fan shout "2-1 Jamie" - was this accompanied by hand gestures?
How many hands do you think this guy had. He already has one on the wheel and one on the phone.

The guy is an idiot for being on his phone but in his defense Carragher said they were in traffic, however spitting at anyone is f**king vile... no defense to those actions. He has to go.

On a separate note his voice is not made for TV anyway. Good riddance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here