Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, you said they will be gang-raped, placed into slavery, and probably killed.
I imagine they will be married off to a jihadi...like many other girls from Europe have, who have been stupid enough to travel there.

Where they will be raped, married into slavery , and likely die, either as a martyr or in the air strikes.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, you said they will be gang-raped, placed into slavery, and probably killed.
I imagine they will be married off to a jihadi...like many other girls from Europe have, who have been stupid enough to travel there.

I am not sure they are a bit too old for those chaps over there aren't they ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Im fairly sure they are not executing people heading to Syria to join them. Trying to leave Syria, would be a problem, but seriously, I doubt if they are killing people who are joining them. Its not a good recruiting tactic.

Would it make a difference as they have all got a deathwish and seem totally obsessed with death, none of them seem that bother about the prospect of dying ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Isis marry 9 year olds. They have also just burned thousands of books. They need bombing out of existence, men, women and children. Whatever it takes. Kill 'em all.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Isis marry 9 year olds. They have also just burned thousands of books. They need bombing out of existence, men, women and children. Whatever it takes. Kill 'em all.

They are the definition of pure evil and as such it is a duty to destroy them

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You are a psychopathic nutjob if you believe that's the answer.

They are unwilling to negotiate. Their sole , fervid purpose is the complete annihilation of western civilisation. They are depraved, focused, mobile, funded and unwavering. My solution is to wipe them out with extreme firepower. That is my answer.

What is your solution? Appeasement? That failed with the Nazis.

P.S you have one shot at a straight answer, I won't engage you beyond that.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
They are unwilling to negotiate. Their sole , fervid purpose is the complete annihilation of western civilisation. They are depraved, focused, mobile, funded and unwavering. My solution is to wipe them out with extreme firepower. That is my answer.

What is your solution? Appeasement? That failed with the Nazis.

P.S you have one shot at a straight answer, I won't engage you beyond that.

Love.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why kill children?

That's actually worse than marrying them.......

It would be hard not to incur the death of children in a total bombing campaign.

So what's your solution to the growing problem?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

If we bomb them, that's when these and other radicalized young girls will reappear, as part of the human shield around the fighters. For each bomb that drops they will broadcast images of dead teenage girls.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If we bomb them, that's when these and other radicalized young girls will reappear, as part of the human shield around the fighters. For each bomb that drops they will broadcast images of dead teenage girls.

Yes, that is what will happen. We must steel ourselves for such things. What would have happened if we didn't engage the 3rd Reich for fear of the consequence.

Trust me, the consequences will be far worse if good men do nothing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why kill children?

That's actually worse than marrying them.......

Have you seen the photos of the 5 year old Christian kids they routinely behead ? Thousands of them

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and what about the issues we have in our own country, do we 'destroy them' too?

you cannot be serious to compare the two things ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here