Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who’s going to this Fixtures breakfast and why ?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Unfortunately not me!
Got to go to work and earn the money to pay for my season ticket. ???

But will look forward to finding out a rough idea of who we'll be playing and when, and then I'll be writing them in my diary in pencil! :drink:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Unfortunately not me!
Got to go to work and earn the money to pay for my season ticket. ???

But will look forward to finding out a rough idea of who we'll be playing and when, and then I'll be writing them in my diary in pencil! :drink:

Just make sure that you have a new eraser. It will be well used by the time next May comes around!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I reckon we will play Wolves next season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surely anyone can find something better to do than trek over to the stadium to find out we play EVERY team, TWICE!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I can justify taking holiday for evening games, but can't spare a half day for this - I'd like to go, but will log on at 9am and might even treat myself to a sausage & egg McMuffin.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I don't understand why this fixture release is a thing myself, the fixtures will be released, everyone gets them at the same time, loads will be changed anyway.We all know that we will play every other team twice, its not like there will be any surprises there I just don't see what there is to going to the stadium to find out what everyone will know at the same time anyway. I do hope those that go have an enjoyable time though- each to his own.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What’s on the menu for breakfast?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't know why anybody goes to matches either, we play everybody in the league twice, we have played every team twice in the last two seasons, in fact we have played two of those teams four times in the last two seasons. Still each to their own.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I am convinced the fixture planners will make us play away at the champions first game (like last season).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah it's not for me. But I hope everyone who goes enjoys their croissant & coffee.

Do we know it's definitely a croissant?

The only reason I would consider going, is to find out what a "light breakfast item" actually is. Why on earth do they use language like this when, say, "pastry" would suffice?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here