Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy - it's a DONE DEAL!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Apologies if some people find bouncing this thread nasty. I was actually searching for the thread that contained the Everton fan who assaulted some Lyon players while holding his toddler as I'd just read an article saying he's been handed a 12 week custodial sentence and wanted to post on there. As NSC's search feature is somewhat haphazard (@Bozza) I couldn't find that thread but found this one and saw BG's comments about Shane Duffy being on the same level as Gary Elphick of Worthing and found that fairly amusing. I'm sure BG will look back on that post and realise he's fair game for a bit of flack, can't see him being upset about it We've all made stupid posts on here, some more than others naturally but... :shrug:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Isn't that a bit of a paradox to warrant criticism of BG, on an endless-basis, because of BG's stubbornness and arrogance?

I see what you're saying but one is justified and one isn't imo.

It's funny that some have lauded free speech for BG whilst saying others should not speak a certain way. I would not become personally abusive to BG or anyone else for that matter, however that, imo, is paradoxical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here