Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Getting my revenge on a moaning customer

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My mate Kenny runs an electrical firm and he's bagged a contract fixing up some old peoples' flats in Mid Sussex.
He asked me to give him a hand as I'm a bit useful, although I'm not qualified so we've got to keep schtum in case the council get wind of it.
It was all going well until we did some old codger's kitchen; he kept wittering on about all sorts of bollocks, claiming to have been a big cheese in the Surrey FA in the fifties and having run a pub (I reckon he's a bit senile tbh).
Anyway, he kept mithering me about being able to turn his fridge off so I thought I'd have a laugh and stick the socket behind it.
Lo and behold, the grumpy old sod went moaning to Ken and I ended up having to move it and I thought "I aint having this old git getting one over on me" so while he was on his laptop I opened his oven and stuck a screwdriver into the fan gubbins.
Then yesterday his dopey son came round to try and fix it (he couldn't).
Now, best of all, my brother, who runs a fly-by-night appliance repair outfit has persuaded him to part with £135 just to go and have a look and he should be able to double that when he rooks him for the parts as well.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
My mate Kenny runs an electrical firm and he's bagged a contract fixing up some old peoples' flats in Mid Sussex.
He asked me to give him a hand as I'm a bit useful, although I'm not qualified so we've got to keep schtum in case the council get wind of it.
It was all going well until we did some old codger's kitchen; he kept wittering on about all sorts of bollocks, claiming to have been a big cheese in the Surrey FA in the fifties and having run a pub (I reckon he's a bit senile tbh).
Anyway, he kept mithering me about being able to turn his fridge off so I thought I'd have a laugh and stick the socket behind it.
Lo and behold, the grumpy old sod went moaning to Ken and I ended up having to move it and I thought "I aint having this old git getting one over on me" so while he was on his laptop I opened his oven and stuck a screwdriver into the fan gubbins.
Then yesterday his dopey son came round to try and fix it (he couldn't). g co
Now, best of all, my brother, who runs a fly-by-night appliance repair outfit has persuaded him to part with £135 just to go and have a look and he should be able to double that when he rooks him for the parts as well.

You quote he may be a bit senile. You are nothing but a f------ con man.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Spelling too correct. Not enough CAPITALS. A bit too close to reality perhaps. Otherwise a limp imitation. Seem to have whooshed one or two already though :D:D:D

el punal

On the humour scale - close, but no cigar, or in the immortal words of Blofeld (of James Bond fame) - “You have failed Number 2!”

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leave these type of things to the Master Comedienne of NSC plus NO CAPITALS

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Are you any good at left back though?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here