Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magic Money Tree given a shake for MADDY

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Have you watched it?

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Who on earth would be stupid enough to watch hour upon hour of absolute drivel, narrated by a Yorkshire Ripper cloned voice.......oh, of course. The stupid and gullible will.

Much quicker to google who he is and read peoples opinions on him , by those who actually know the facts of the case so far.

But do crack on.......

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Who on earth would be stupid enough to watch hour upon hour of absolute drivel, narrated by a Yorkshire Ripper cloned voice.......oh, of course. The stupid and gullible will.

Much quicker to google who he is and read peoples opinions on him , by those who actually know the facts of the case so far.

But do crack on.......

So in your educated opinion what are the facts of the case, and where did you get your information from?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So in your educated opinion what are the facts of the case, and where did you get your information from?

Why on earth would I have an 'educated opinion' on the facts of the case ? I'm aware that despite thousands of hours of detective work, investigations, enquiries etc etc etc etc....nobody yet knows the whole facts of the case.

As stated before....do crack on.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Why on earth would I have an 'educated opinion' on the facts of the case ? I'm aware that despite thousands of hours of detective work, investigations, enquiries etc etc etc etc....nobody yet knows the whole facts of the case.

As stated before....do crack on.

So you haven't actually got a clue about the case.

Do crack on.................:lolol:

NogansRun

Aug 8, 2016
Adding to the suspicion in this case is that the lead Portuguese cop who investigated believes it was the parents and wrote a book about it, which the parents got banned, but it was later overturned by the courts. Although he was fired from the investigation, many will believe there is no smoke without fire.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If the parents did have anything to do with it they would be a bit daft to keep campaigning. They'd just let the whole thing simmer down, surely?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What do you expect ffs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Adding to the suspicion in this case is that the lead Portuguese cop who investigated believes it was the parents and wrote a book about it, which the parents got banned, but it was later overturned by the courts. Although he was fired from the investigation, many will believe there is no smoke without fire.

and many will believe to the contrary

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I cannot help but wonder what is so special about this missing child. Were I one of the parents I'd be embarrassed about the amount of money being thrown at this investigation whilst investigations into other missing kids appear to be wound up with indecent haste.

Do you have kids?

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
If the parents did have anything to do with it they would be a bit daft to keep campaigning. They'd just let the whole thing simmer down, surely?

If it wasn't for the parents leaving her in an apartment, there would be nothing to campaign about.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I think it's a pretty self explanatory statement.

No, it isn't, it could mean several things. I don't want to assume I know what you mean, which is why I'm asking for clarification.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If it wasn't for the parents leaving her in an apartment, there would be nothing to campaign about.

Is of course correct.

I would think most parents on here have had that instantaneous moment of extreme panic when the kid that was by your side seconds ago has wandered off. It happens and 99.99% of the time all is well a few seconds later. But there is a world of difference between a young 'un doing what young 'uns do and just abandoning the kid alone in an apartment whilst you go out and party. Particularly so when you have abandoned the kid before resulting in the child becoming upset and distressed.

Poor parenting in the extreme. Had the parents not been well to do professionals with "connections", I'm sure there would have been an investigation into possible neglect and social services would have taken a long hard look at whether the parents were competent enough to have custody of the other children.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here