Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2018/19 Season Ticket Renewals and Prices

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm sure they'll be competitively priced against similar clubs... such as Huddersfield ?

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
I will probably need to clarify with the club but somebody on here may have had similar and know the answer. Brorther in Law is 65 in April, during this season but when he renews in Feb he will still be 64 so what price does he pay on his renewal full price as that is what he is or OAP which is what he will be before the season ends. Just a thought if he chose to pay monthly rather than in 1 payment would he pay full until he is 65 then reduce to the lower rate after his birthday. He will renew whatever but if he can get it cheaper so much the better,

I believe that the age in June or July is taken into account. I looked a while back as I'm approaching 65 and my birthday is in early May.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
To cash in, by getting huge numbers committed, whilst there’s hope for PL football 2018/19, before being dashed.

alternatively, a show of loyalty followed by a happy outcome. I find it hard to understand why a fan would want to know what league we are in before committing.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I believe that the age in June or July is taken into account. I looked a while back as I'm approaching 65 and my birthday is in early May.

In previous years it has always been your age at the start of the season, as an earlier poster pointed out.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ok then. When is first payment due on DD.

I’m just wondering if they are going to inch it forward in case they think it could look hopeless in a month.

Of course we all know we will win 6/7 more games.

First DD is normally start of April.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I find it hard to understand why a fan would want to know what league we are in before committing.

I might renew if we are back in the Championship.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I do expect a £10 rise as they always seem to do at the moment. Any more would be disappointing considering there’s a very real possibility of us being relegated.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I do expect a £10 rise as they always seem to do at the moment. Any more would be disappointing considering there’s a very real possibility of us being relegated.
Surely they will take the opportunity to make the (feeble) gesture of a one off PRICE FREEZE!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’m just wondering if they are going to inch it forward in case they think it could look hopeless in a month.

They can’t really inch it forwards when we currently pay every month, though. The only way would be to make the first payment for the new ticket greater and make it over 11 months so they could “inch it forward” the following year.

I don’t think they’d get good press from making the payments for next season start before we’d finished paying for this one.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I don’t think they’d get good press from making the payments for next season start before we’d finished paying for this one.

Maybe some people prefer to spread the cost and make interest free DD payments over a 12 month period rather than over a 9 month period. The alternative might be to make a lump sum payment, say be mid June to get an early bird discount or price freeze for the following season.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
My memory is terrible and forget what I was paying last season, but IF I remember correctly weren't our season ticket prices frozen? (for existing ST holders that renewed) If so I cant see them being frozen again, would be great if they were though.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
My memory is terrible and forget what I was paying last season, but IF I remember correctly weren't our season ticket prices frozen? (for existing ST holders that renewed) If so I cant see them being frozen again, would be great if they were though.

Yes, but with 4 less games it was effectively a 20% increase.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here