Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] First TORY minister named as .......

Mark Mywords

Jun 21, 2016
So when it’s convenient you do actually believe Osborne, you sir are a clown ��, you spent most of 2015 calling him Gideon, yet now he’s George Osborne. The king of political point scoring!!

Genuine question, do you not think Osborne is telling the truth that he dare not say while in power, or is it just point scoring against May.

If the Tories can't use the last bullet in their gun, the claim that austerity was Labours fault rather than Conservative party policy, are they not totally F****D?

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
In the course of my life, five women have told me they'd been raped (I'm sure there are many more, these five knew me well enough to confide in me) - only one of those five went to the police, and they persuaded her to drop the case. You don't need to belong to a cult-like organisation to swerve the police.

In the SWP case, the cover-up did them a lot more harm: they had large scale defections from the party and it's got an appalling reputation among women,

Jesus. That is a damning indictment of our society.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
[tweet]925703673459761153[/tweet]

The way that the historic child abuse investigations involving politicians has been dragged out is sickening. It's getting to the point that it looks like deliberate stalling. It needs sorting out once and for all and any culprits brought to book before they're either dead or too old and frail. Make it a Royal Commission, bring in a very top judge or barrister from another Commonwealth country and give it real powers to investigate and to interrogate and a time-frame by which to deliver its findings. I'd include in the remit a request for the Royal Commission to give an opinion on any links to children's homes in Jersey or mainland UK, the Elm Guest House and if possible on the disappearance of the then 15 year old Martin Allen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unfortunately power corrupts some people so if they perform an illegal act and are not arrested they will continue to carry on doing it as to them it is perceived as normal behaviour.

Class, political and anything else is irrelevant in my view the fact you are not challenged then perceive it as the norm is the issue

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fallon his pork sword

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The first of many I suspect. There will be many people in high places fearing how far they are about to fall.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Labour screwed this country up. Along with the banking crisis we are still paying for their mistakes today. Labour should never be trusted again with the economy or immigration.

Comments like this are likely to drive the undecided voter into the arms of Jezza, dog whistles to the dogs, notwithstanding. But you already have the dogs.

'along with the banking crisis' :lolol: Oh, yes, that.

Winston Churchill screwed up England in the 1940s 'along with the war'.

Do yourself a favour and, it you want to see the back of Labour, just, shhhhhh.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Labour screwed this country up. Along with the banking crisis we are still paying for their mistakes today. Labour should never be trusted again with the economy or immigration.
Hilarious!

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
So when it’s convenient you do actually believe Osborne, you sir are a clown 🤡, you spent most of 2015 calling him Gideon, yet now he’s George Osborne. The king of political point scoring!!
Doesn't actually mean what he has written isn't true tho...and I guessing that his faith in Mr Osbourne has yet to be restored!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He will resign I think!

He sure has gone but not for the reason that we all think, in his resignation letter he talks of " Other Allegations " so it seems he has not gone for the hand on knee affair, there's worse to come.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think Fallon is just the start, there's more dirt to come.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
General Election on it's way, Tories in disarray losing Brexit vote tonight as well

For God's sake - stop turning this into a political argument.

An MPs political party is irrelevant in these circumstances.

But I know I'm banging my head against a wall.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Party politics aside, this whole media witch hunt was worthy of Halloween time. If flirting with a female colleage , perhaps a hand on knee at a social evening , even an arm around the shoulder if one thought it would be well received , is worthy of such complaints decades later.......then who among us has not been guilty in the past?

I am talking about the office culture of the 70s- 80s..perhaps it is different now. Girls then just dealt with it by a cutting remark if it was misplaced. .Over and done.

If anyone thinks it only happened in Westminster they are wrong. It was the norm for the times......Of course serious allegations such as the Labour Party covering up alleged rape is a totally different matter .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here