Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
The most successful 'vloggers' are multi millionaires.

Yes, of course. Indeed I even know one who makes good money, and has over 71,000 follower's on Twitter - https://twitter.com/modelrecommends

But this one.. really.. on the way to stardom and millionaires row..? Mind you, I guess her followers will increase 10 fold due to this thread..!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What you really said was that as long as you could do what you wanted, no-one else mattered. Maybe you should try talking to someone professionally about your view of everyone else.

Second edit:

**** i. I can't be bothered to argue that ridiculous point.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
just wondered what you meant by 'she seems nice, which is quite rare for good looking girls these days' that's all

I'd have thought that meant: fit bird no personality as they've been primed to be all about themselves all their life / whereas average girls work harder to pull and keep a man and are generally much nicer people ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
just wondered what you meant by 'she seems nice, which is quite rare for good looking girls these days' that's all

Do you meet many friendly good looking girls? It's quite rare. They are normally up themselves and have no personality. It's been bred into them that they are the top, and everyone else is a second class citizen. There are exceptions though.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Do you meet many friendly good looking girls? It's quite rare. They are normally up themselves and have no personality. It's been bred into them that they are the top, and everyone else is a second class citizen. There are exceptions though.

thank you, that is really quite sad, for them I mean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here