Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A handy guide to Left-wing people for the under 10s

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Left wingers not as thin skinned or permanently offended as right wingers on NSC shock!! More after the weather. :smile:
Says the clown who got offended at pastafarians username :lolol: No luck on the internet dating site yet dave ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Says the clown who got offended at pastafarians username :lolol: No luck on the internet dating site yet dave ?

Wasnt offended at all by pastafarians name. I think it makes him look a ****spangle, much like yourself.

Dating is fine thanks. Its worth it when the women mostly gorgeous.
Still telling people to meet you face to face? Why? Oh yeah. Youre a thin skinned ****.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Wasnt offended at all by pastafarians name. I think it makes him look a ****spangle, much like yourself.

Dating is fine thanks. Its worth it when the women mostly gorgeous.
Still telling people to meet you face to face? Why? Oh yeah. Youre a thin skinned ****.
Yet only a couple of weeks ago you told us all that your girlfriend now lived with you ?? Youre either shallow , untrustworthy and cheating on her , or you were lying , which is it mate ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yet only a couple of weeks ago you told us all that your girlfriend now lived with you ?? Youre either shallow , untrustworthy and cheating on her , or you were lying , which is it mate ?

She is living with me. Im pandering to your ridiculous attempt at an insult. It just further confirms to me, youre a bit of a ****wit, who runs out of ideas quickly on forums.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
She is living with me. Im pandering to your ridiculous attempt at an insult. It just further confirms to me, youre a bit of a ****wit. Who runs out of ideas quickly on forums.
Righto dave, course you are :lolol: just the same as when you offered me out and then melted :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
theres more than an element of truth to it, particularly the opening two parts and the "I care" culture, were you must show that you care about things alot or else you are inferior/heartless/nasty. its not funny as such, they could have made the point in a less condesending way. main problem is, as [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] says, its probably misdefined its target too so misses.

Quite. Very little in the parody resonates with me (which is why I'm not offended by it). :shrug:

To be fair to the OP, this is no more uninteresting a post than many of the other thread-starters elsewhere on here. Albeit, not sure it requires pages of analysis. Bugger, I have just added to it . . . .:wozza::lolol:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
She is living with me. Im pandering to your ridiculous attempt at an insult. It just further confirms to me, youre a bit of a ****wit, who runs out of ideas quickly on forums.

He doesn't run out of ideas, he just gets banned but can't bear to be without this place or his views to not be heard so he creates numerous other accounts. Bit depressing really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here