Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can we use the electoral role so that everyone who voted Leave has a special tax code to pay more to cover the cost of this cluster-****? Seems fair to me.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brexit is destroying itself, always sold and having cake and eat. I feel the leavers are feeling betrayed but they were lied too, Unicorns don't exist

Maybe now, Labour now need to get off the fence support a people's vote. It will be divisive, it will be ugly but maybe its the way to end way to end on this. Time for the truth....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was reported during his stint at DExEU that he was briefing Rees-Mogg on proceedings all the while. He might be The ERG's 'star' candidate.

One man's star candidate is another man's (The Moggster) fall guy.

The next man up, and it will be a man, will just be a place holder until one of the big boys thinks it's calmed down enough to do the job long term.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Raab now being tipped as keen to mount a leadership challenge, begging the question:-

why on earth does the media keep tipping people who've just cocked up as mounting a leadership challenge?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why on earth does the media keep tipping people who've just cocked up as mounting a leadership challenge?

Cos they're still better than those currently in the job? :shrug:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I blame Edward Heath :whistle:

Edward-Heath-on-his-yacht-Morning-Cloud.jpg "Morning Cloud" rather apt. :lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
One man's star candidate is another man's (The Moggster) fall guy.

The next man up, and it will be a man, will just be a place holder until one of the big boys thinks it's calmed down enough to do the job long term.

They just need a useful idiot as a fall guy to put himself forward once the 48 letters are in to make their point that this deal won't get through parliament. Someone with genuine pretensions of being PM one day presumably has more gravitas and broader appeal than someone like John Redwood.

Thought that was Peter Bone ???

He's too busy trying to get his money back for the statue he's commissioned in Wellingborough.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Brexit is destroying itself, always sold and having cake and eat. I feel the leavers are feeling betrayed but they were lied too, Unicorns don't exist

Maybe now, Labour now need to get off the fence support a people's vote. It will be divisive, it will be ugly but maybe its the way to end way to end on this. Time for the truth....

I think there is a GE looming. If Labour were to have a People’s vote in their manifesto they’d win by a landslide. Problem for them is didn’t they commit to Brexit at their last conference and Corbyn does love the whole idea of conference determining the party’s stance on all things. Plus he doesn’t like the EU and were we to remain they’d put a stop to all his renationalisation & state aid plans. Perhaps the Lib Dem’s will make the mother of all come backs!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Nigel Farage hasnt resigned so he gets my votes to be PM and leed this country back to being great again

Regards
DR

You will be laughing and regarding into your food bank handouts you halfwit if the UK is as royally fxxked as it appears to be right now.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think there is a GE looming. If Labour were to have a People’s vote in their manifesto they’d win by a landslide. Problem for them is didn’t they commit to Brexit at their last conference and Corbyn does love the whole idea of conference determining the party’s stance on all things. Plus he doesn’t like the EU and were we to remain they’d put a stop to all his renationalisation & state aid plans. Perhaps the Lib Dem’s will make the mother of all come backs!

GE needs 2/3 majority in parliament would the Tories really vote for that? And Labour are dividend on Brexit, not sure what it would solve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here