Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Thick Yorkshire/Doncaster folk who voted 69% leave crying into their spilt milk, market trader going on about England, not Britain or UK.
Daughter was asked did you vote leave she said yes, asked why she said " because".
Sums it all up.
Thick as pig shit.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
"When you strip away the detail the choice before us is clear. This deal, which delivers on the vote of the referendum, which brings us back control of our money, laws and borders, ends free movement, protects jobs, security and our union, or leave with no deal, or no Brexit at all."

This deal.
No deal.
No Brexit at all.

Interesting.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"When you strip away the detail the choice before us is clear. This deal, which delivers on the vote of the referendum, which brings us back control of our money, laws and borders, ends free movement, protects jobs, security and our union, or leave with no deal, or no Brexit at all."

This deal.
No deal.
No Brexit at all.

Interesting.

It will be no deal, and no Brexit. That's not because that's what I want, but because that's what I think will happen.

Rees Mogg is on the radio now, spraying his piss. With that, the deal is done for and May won't force a hard Brexit, I don't think. I just don't think she will. She's too sensible.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
:lolol: thats an amusing way to describe withdrawing from military command and operations for 50 years.

France still participated, it just did not commit it's forces and equipment to direct command from NATO, unless there was a situation that required it, like a Soviet invasion, they maintained their share of defence forces in West Germany throughout the Cold War, and took part in other NATO operations as required.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is brilliant! The Tories party is disintegrating in front of our eyes :lolol:

Although it would amuse me if true (and - deserved) I still think May looks 100 times more statesmanlike than Corbyn. The latter is the saddest aspect of all this.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

This deal.
No deal.
No Brexit at all.

Interesting.

Are you suggesting she has a secret nuclear option of stopping Brexit?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So basically we are trading FOM for losing any influence on the rules of trade that we have to adhere to ?

Well I hope this is what everyone voted for, because a large number of leavers on here told us it wasn't about immigration :)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
585 pages. funny thing is bet no one here will read it and reckon neither will politicans, some aides will and feed them highlights.

even funnier, 200 pages longer than Treaty of Lisbon :mad:

No wrong. Some on here will read the bits they want to disregarding other important bits to fit an agenda

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
585 pages. funny thing is bet no one here will read it and reckon neither will politicans, some aides will and feed them highlights.

even funnier, 200 pages longer than Treaty of Lisbon :mad:

I took a quick look, and decided that the latest bulletin from our Health and Safety Executive might have more plot twists and, dare I say it, bonking.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No wrong. Some on here will read the bits they want to disregarding other important bits to fit an agenda

I'll race you to read to the end, and then we can compare summaries. (I have a lot of experience of speed reading. It comes from years of having to deal with Government departments) :wink:

*edit* I think Bozza's clock is wrong and these posts are going up in the wrong order :p

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is brilliant! The Tories party is disintegrating in front of our eyes :lolol:

You've been saying the same that every 6 months or so for a good 10 years on here.

Possibly for the first time, you are correct, but the same would be the case if your beloved ***** on the left were in power right now. Brexit is just too big for any single party to navigate harmoniously. The last election was a good one to lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here