Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Mrs Browns Boys

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Mrs H went to the cinema to see the film (or "fillum"); she was going out with a few pals, someone suggested going to the cinema and off they went. She said it was truly woeful but most of the (post-menopausal) audience were in fits of laughter.
I don't think we are the target demographic (same as Miranda perhaps ?)

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Do people actually find this funny ?? Have never really watched it but just turned over waiting for match of the day. Can’t believe how shit it is !!

Nobody will find it funny on this thread just as nobody has on the other 17 threads on the same subject.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Mrs H went to the cinema to see the film (or "fillum"); she was going out with a few pals, someone suggested going to the cinema and off they went. She said it was truly woeful but most of the (post-menopausal) audience were in fits of laughter.
I don't think we are the target demographic (same as Miranda perhaps ?)

The strange thing being it makes Miranda look funny .... that takes some doing !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If MBB's were a girl in the playground.
NSC would spend every playtime running after her trying to pull her pigtails.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’d rather re watch any episode of Fawlty Towers ten times on the trot than sit through Mrs Brown’s ridiculous attempt at comedy for 10 minutes.

Come to think of it I’d rather watch 10 episodes of Dad’s Army, which I don’t even find that funny but it’s a different class to fecking Mrs Brown’s Boys.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here