Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roulette Machines in the Bookies.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone use these? Had any luck on them?

Put £2 in one, in William Hill on Saturday, worked my way up to £18 but eventually printing out a receipt at £13. In the long term, I dont think you can beat them, no way, but for a one-off, a tasty £11 profit in 15 minutes was nice:whisky:.

Apparently 70% of the bookies profits come from these machines:eek:

Discuss.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Put £1 on red.. it came in black. Did it again. It came in black. Decided it MUST BE rigged and left.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I never use them, stick to sport instead. But loads of my mates who dont know about sport use them and routinely make a healthy profit. Trick seems to be play a lot, take a few losses at first but only betting small and after a while you get to 'know the machine' and have 'lucky numbers', sounds silly but true. You get to know which numbers are more likely to come up etc. Then when you're confident enough bet big, basically covering the table but with more on your standard numbers and then you can start raking it in. I know this guy who does twenty pound spins, but there seems to be a better chance of winning, and getting back at least £50, than losing.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Put £1 on red.. it came in black. Did it again. It came in black. Decided it MUST BE rigged and left.

:laugh: Bad times.

I did : £2 on Black, came in black. £4 on Black, came in black. Scattered these 20p chips all around the board, won like a tenner :laugh:, then spunked a 5'a then withdrew.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:laugh: Bad times.

I did : £2 on Black, came in black. £4 on Black, came in black. Scattered these 20p chips all around the board, won like a tenner :laugh:, then spunked a 5'a then withdrew.

:laugh::laugh:I once went into a casion and put £100 on red. It came in black.

I ate my body weight in complimentary sandwiches trying to get my moneys worth before leaving.

I might start backing black (so to speak)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't you have to be 18 to go in a bookies?

Russ got asked for ID when he went to put his bet on at Corals on Saturday , the girl didn't have any change so he went to the lady next to her who made him show his driving license again :lolol: He said they only did it because I was there and they recognised me. ;)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh::laugh:I once went into a casion and put £100 on red. It came in black.

I ate my body weight in complimentary sandwiches trying to get my moneys worth before leaving.

I might start backing black (so to speak)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That made me laugh.

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
What's the point in betting on something where the odds are fixed against you and there is no skill involved? It's like the teddy bear grabbers on the pier, you'll win at some point but loose in the long run. Have an accumulator on the football instead > knowledge = profit

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Anyone use these? Had any luck on them?

Put £2 in one, in William Hill on Saturday, worked my way up to £18 but eventually printing out a receipt at £13. In the long term, I dont think you can beat them, no way, but for a one-off, a tasty £11 profit in 15 minutes was nice:whisky:.

Apparently 70% of the bookies profits come from these machines:eek:

Discuss.

What Hill's was it?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
PD

Better odds elsewhere? ???

Betting shops expect fruit-machine bonanza

Britain's 9,000 betting shops are planning to bring in an estimated 10,000 machines by Thursday.

The new law also increases the amount of cash that can be paid out to pounds 10 but makes it illegal for under-18s to play.

On average, a single fruit machine makes pounds 10,000 profit each year. Ladbrokes, Britain's biggest bookmaker, says it plans to have two machines, the maximum allowed, "in every shop that can physically take them".

Ladbrokes has 1,900 shops and is hoping to see profits of around pounds 6m in the first year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here