Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Taxi for Pardew

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pardew couldn't even get it right, and wait until after the Huddersfield 6 pointer next weekend, to take the team on an overseas bender.

Reckon he thought they would have a free weekend this weekend to recover...apparently they booked the trip after the last round of the FA Cup was drawn.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Reckon he thought they would have a free weekend this weekend to recover...apparently they booked the trip after the last round of the FA Cup was drawn.
Makes sense.

I can imagine Pardew telling the players they had a curfew, and then giving them a cheesy grin and obvious wink.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Makes sense.

I can imagine Pardew telling the players they had a curfew, and then giving them a cheesy grin and obvious wink.
Or:-

'I need you here in the hotel at 8 o'clock...

...I didn't say which one, hee-hee'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just seen Pardews phone has gone missing too.. bet there are a few WAGs nervous

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am fairly close to the club and I know how littke respect Pardew commands. Players don't like him at all.
Get rid of him and bring in serial PL saviour Tony Pulice.
We have been so well run for so long, it's tough to see it falling apart and potential of return to the bad days of the 90s beckoning.
I hope you turn it around, I've got nothing against WB (current issue aside).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Funny listening to the deluded WBA fans ringing up talk sport this morning, just like their views on their beloved perfect human being Jay Rod none of the players really did anything wrong and Pardew isn't to blame for anything.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Then there was the time he called Pellegrini (a manager widely regarded as a gent in the game) a "fvcking old c*#t" on the touchline during a match.

A real charmer.

"Shut your noise, you fvcking old c*#t"

If I remember correctly

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or some lovely stories from west ham where a certain manager was caught having an extra marital relationship while his wife was unwell. In an attempt to deflect the story the journalist was offered a story about a player's gambling debts and having his car repossessed in return for not running the original story.
There must be more to it than that. The first story is more interesting than the second.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Does suggest something rotten at the club when players of that seniority are up to this sort of nonsense. All good!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Despite the fact that it does us a favour I do feel sorry for your lot.
I'm not sure it does. Sure, they're likely to take up one of the relegation places, but at this rate they'll be gifting Huddersfield, Swansea and Palace 3 points. It would be ok if they still had us to play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here