• Milk - okay in small doses

Votes: 61 36.3%
  • White - wierdo

Votes: 23 13.7%

• Total voters

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Dark especially to cook with. MMM used to do a delicious braai/barbecue dessert of a banana wrapped in foil and sliced down the middle with sliced strawberrys inside and loads of shards of 85% dark Lindt on the top.

Those little tiny Bournville ones in a red wrapper that used to come in Roses or was it Quality Street were always the first to go

And Terry Chocolate Orange and Mint Aeros yes please

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Tiddily Reindeers from Hotel Chocolat. Plus at the other extreme another vote for Caramac

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lidls Fruit & Nut, or Toblerone Fruit & Nut (although I will make do with a milk chocolate Toblerone, if I have to).

Although, for luxury, Hotel Chocolat Kirsch Cherries, or Chocolate covered Rum Raisings are gorgeous.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
All Chocolate in all its forms including hot chocolate and puddings.
For a treat Green & Blacks (all flavours) and Devon Chilli Farm chocolate.
Never thought I would like salt or chilli in chocolate, but I do.
The combination of chocolate and toffee/ caramel is biblical.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Adulterated, mass produced, low cocoa solids branded chocolate for me. Too much chocolate snobbery around in my opinion. Probably Galaxy would be my favourite.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Adulterated, mass produced, low cocoa solids branded chocolate for me. Too much chocolate snobbery around in my opinion. Probably Galaxy would be my favourite.

Yes.
As much as I do not like Kraft as a company, Cadbury's Dairy Milk is very good and have you tried Pots of Joy, a joy to behold and only £1 for 4 at the moment in some supermarkets.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
kinder egg when you dont get a ****ing disney character or a smurf in it or an 8 piece jigsaw puzzle. Needs to be one of those little trucks with a fly wheel in that cruised about your desk in the 90s. Happy days

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes.
As much as I do not like Kraft as a company, Cadbury's Dairy Milk is very good and have you tried Pots of Joy, a joy to behold and only £1 for 4 at the moment in some supermarkets.

Have you tasted Cadbury's Dairy Milk recently? It tastes awful now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Keep em! More than welcome Thunder Bolt, its one thing that I had pleasantly forgotten from Christmas as a kid. I bet you like figs and bombay mix too and twiglets

Thats the kind of stuff I got subjected to which could explain a few things lol

Yes, although I don't particularly like bombay mix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here