Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I thought you all thought a drawer would be a reasonable result tonight.......but I guess we went ahead so now we really should have smashed them. 1 point away in the Prem for christ sake what will ever please you.

I think people want to see us try and win a game for once rather than just survive.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good news Burnley have equalised against Newcastle

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great a free kick against us in injury time.....

D

Deleted member 2719

I thought you all thought a drawer would be a reasonable result tonight.......but I guess we went ahead so now we really should have smashed them. 1 point away in the Prem for christ sake what will ever please you.

Must be on a wind up.

1 point which we have not deserved and been extremely fortunate to get in a match that is effectively a 6 pointer will not be keeping us up.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

January was pivotal. Losing against WBA, not beating Bournemouth at home, and now drawing to a Stains team that haven't won in MONTHS. These are the games we must win. You can be as partizan as you like, and good on you, but you can't deny we've fluffed our lines. EVERY other team in this league looks like they can pick up the odd decent result- right now we simply do not.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well although I hoped we might go on and win, once Saints scored I am very happy to have got a draw.

Christ, Hughton is a negative manager though, starting to grate now.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Results going as expected, except the Bournemouth shock!

1-1 FT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here