Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Another great atmosphere, and 3 vital points.
Looking a lot better, but we've got some tough away games coming up, so we need to get some draws along the way.
You're not taking the opportunities put in front of you,but I feel the other two are guilty of that as well.
Could go right to the death.

Looking a lot better ? You had no shots on target........what was it like before the improvement ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Looking a lot better ? You had no shots on target........what was it like before the improvement ?

Dire.
If winning 4 out of 6 isn't an improvement, then I'm a Brighton fan.

Makes sense, you post on here more than most of us do.

Only after a win.

Lose again and the spineless twats won't be seen again until the most corrupt manager ever to disgrace not only the Premier League but the national team manages to gain another 3 points without even having one shot on target.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only after a win.

Lose again and the spineless twats won't be seen again until the most corrupt manager ever to disgrace not only the Premier League but the national team manages to gain another 3 points without even having one shot on target.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Was a bit cringe worthy I admit but dont recall ever putting clappers on all the seats :D

Oh removing me from a Palace related thread was a bit ott wasn't it? you all give it out but cant take it back:p

Attachments

• Sussexbythesea.jpg
    Sussexbythesea.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 259

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Was a bit cringe worthy I admit but dont recall ever putting clappers on all the seats :D

Oh removing me from a Palace related thread was a bit ott wasn't it? you all give it out but cant take it back:p

And you wonder why you bag of shite?

Never see your sorry ass for months, put a couple of wins together and the septic tank opens and here you are.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The winning run continues with a hard earned victory at champions elect Chelsea.
4 wins on the bounce, and superb support again.
With you lot looking odds on to come up, we are looking more like the team we know we are.
I think we can finally put to bed the argument of who is better, Zaha or Buckley :lol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The winning run continues with a hard earned victory at champions elect Chelsea.
With you lot looking odds on to come up, we are looking more like the team we know we are.
I think we can finally put to bed the argument of who is better, Zaha or Buckley :lol:

To be fair, you've looked like the sack of shit you are for months.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Superb support? Are old bill investigating your use of pyrotechnics yesterday.
I heard a Chelsea st holder complaining that you made children cry.Shame on you,is burning you own town down not enough for you lot anymore? You are taking your arsonistic tendencies, to away games now,

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Superb support? Are old bill investigating your use of pyrotechnics yesterday.
I heard a Chelsea st holder complaining that you made children cry.Shame on you,is burning you own town down not enough for you lot anymore? You are taking your arsonistic tendencies, to away games now,

Maybe you should be getting behind your players, rather then booing them .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Maybe you should be getting behind your players, rather then booing them .

*cough*

Remind me how one of your finest reacted to Delaney when Sunderland beat you 4-0 at Selhurst?

Excellent result today BTW. You're safe now surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here