Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New deals for three; five released

el punal

Always sad to see such loyal and long serving members of the club go, unfortunately Father Time does catch up with you. I wonder then if the club are going to promote players from the development squad or look outside for replacements. I watch with interest.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Love this man, feels like someone close has died to think we wont see him in the stripes again.

Don't say that.

If you don't say it, it won't be true!

I don't want it to be true!!!!!!!

(Cry)

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world - sob.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Convinced sidwell will be back. Certainly Stoke don't want him and his comments after the season ended made it clear he wanted to come here.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Convinced sidwell will be back. Certainly Stoke don't want him and his comments after the season ended made it clear he wanted to come here.

That depends on his demands. Previously in this thread, it was said, he wants a three year contract, which I doubt we would offer.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Haven't read the thread yet but wanted to add my thanks to Gordon and Inigo; two exemplary professionals. I hope they know how much we appreciate their respective contributions to our club and the community.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
How about something like this? .....

Calde-2011 11 Jul 2011.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Sad that we won't get to say a proper goodbye, but its still strange that this fantastic season has allowed us the chance to see an Albion squad with the likes of Bruno, Calde, Greer, Crofts, Lua Lua, Zamora and Sidwell all featuring together. Its been like a greatest hits of the Knight and Bloom years. Thanks to those leaving for the memories and for being the type of professionals that any fan would be proud to have associated with their club. I can't quite believe that we'll not see Calde and Greer in Albion shirts again, but then its not long since we thought that about Crofts, Sidwell and Zamora.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I reckon we could have predicted this. Now the interesting bit,will we keep the remaining squad together,what is to become of Holla ,Manu, COG,JFC,and Rea...?Will God forbid we loose top men ?What do we do about Lua Lua ?........Hambro/Harper.......have it seems lost a year !!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm glad that the club is moving on quickly and no sentimentality involved in the decisions, if we are to go up then ruthless decisions have to be made and looks like Hughton knows exactly what he wants to build on

Oh shit. Late to this thread, so thought I'd see if anyone posted my first thoughts. I AGREE with ENREST [emoji15]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here