Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Xmas party

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
**** it, I'm off to watch a film, believe what you like, I am fed up.

If you are going to that then what was said cannot have pi$$ed you up that much.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Phone me, If you want to talk, then phone me, I'll PM you my home number if you want, sick and tired of being accused of being someone I'm not.

Do you mind if he reverse's the charges, mods are a bit careful with their cash.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The season of goodwill to all men!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh no the party thread has had an argument

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
You bunch of lemon heads, Suck up to Barber, Burke and Bloom. They want us to toe the line but us hardcore fans will not bow to their request. They think us hardcore fans have disappeared and we're now the fans yes lobby. Righto you mugs, us hardcore fans are still here from the 90's and we're going nowhere.

Barber and Burke love these new fans that they're losing faster than they're shitting after a curry and we're 2 to a penny as far as they're concerned but they're underestimating the hardcore fans. They're treating us like shit, we'll Barber, you seem to have forgotten 96/97. We're still here and you're taking us for mugs just like Archer did and look what happened. Yes Barber, fill your pockets with lolly while you can but you'll be hated.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
kids crying.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Blimey, this thread has taken a few turns since I saw it yesterday.

There is also, unsurprisingly some bobbins written on here. The Bobkin Jnrs don't go to the football for Gully's Girls, they go to see the football and the players. Yesterday they go to not only see these players, but get close to them, talk to them and get photos with them – and it ABSOLUTELY made their day. From the moment we got there, they got autographs and pictures with Colunga, Tex, and Walton in the West stand concourse, and then queued up TWICE to get pretty much all of the remaining players that were there, sat at the tables.

If Paul Barber helped make this happen, I would like to thank him – not berate him. Yesterday's party got Christmas off to a great start. Well done to everyone involved - from the stewards who ushered us all in, to the AITC guys running the games and activities, to the players and staff that turned up. It wasn't just my kids that seemed to be enjoying themselves, everywhere I looked there were excited young seagulls (and some older ones :lol:). If that situation is the basis for an opportunity to have a pop at the club for the 'state of affairs' then I am astounded, but not surprised.

I wonder if anyone on here went that has been negative about SH and co had the courage to say it to his face? From what I could see there was nothing but goodwill throughout – I don't see the point in supporting a club unless you are going to, er, support the club. Maybe it's just me :shrug:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You bunch of lemon heads, Suck up to Barber, Burke and Bloom. They want us to toe the line but us hardcore fans will not bow to their request. They think us hardcore fans have disappeared and we're now the fans yes lobby. Righto you mugs, us hardcore fans are still here from the 90's and we're going nowhere.

Barber and Burke love these new fans that they're losing faster than they're shitting after a curry and we're 2 to a penny as far as they're concerned but they're underestimating the hardcore fans. They're treating us like shit, we'll Barber, you seem to have forgotten 96/97. We're still here and you're taking us for mugs just like Archer did and look what happened. Yes Barber, fill your pockets with lolly while you can but you'll be hated.

image.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Hard core fans from the 90s? You're a mere baby compared to a lot of posters who have been fans since the 50s & 60s.

castmana1

Nov 3, 2014
I took my 3 year-old to this yesterday. A fantastic afternoon put on by the club. Real thought had gone into it, with plenty on for the smallest and oldest kids alike. There was always a member of staff on hand to help carry buggies up and down steps, plus the players were approachable and friendly. It's worth signing up little ones to the Young Seagulls Plus membership purely for this event.
Big pats on the back to all involved yesterday. What a fantastic club we belong to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here