Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst chat-up line

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I once asked a girl if I could go back to hers for some adult fun. She told me she was on her menstrual cycle. I told her that's fine as I would follow her on my Honda.

Boom boom. The old ones are the best :)

el punal

I was on a lads holiday in Tenerife about 15 years ago. I was on the pull one night and was having no luck. A few girls were gathering on the pavement outside the night club as it was approaching closing time. I decided to go up to one of the uglier girls and asked her if she fancied coming back to my place. She said "no thanks". I was completely crest fallen and said "come on darling, I must be like Bred Pitt to you". I got a very hard slap for my troubles.

Brother of Brad? :D

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A mate of mine who is deaf simply uses............ "Ever shagged a deaf bloke?"

Amazingly, I've seen it work a couple of times too :eek:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi, my name is dave and I support brighton and play golf. Ok, bye then :ffsparr:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A friend of mine ( I know ) had no luck with " get yer rat out " chat up line . In fairness he perfected it and became a major player in the cat whiskers in streatham .

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Reminds me of this (starting at 21:12)

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Friend of mine walked up to a bird at a bus stop And said to her ..do you want wet knickers .. Little did he no her mum was standing beside her ,didn't go down to well I can tell you,,,

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When experiencing a 'Sahara' tried "I'm on the pull, you on the pill". Drought continued...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here