Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BT sport is a joke

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Just bought the new firestick for £39 from Amazon and will Youtube 'how to download Redtube TV'

If its decent, will probably bin Sky Sports and Movies

Bit of a freudian slip as meant to say 'Redbox' Tv and not 'Redtube' which I believe is something else all together!!!:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You DO NOT need to down load Acestream to watch all streams on REDDIT....stop spreading FAKE NEWS.....you are NOT an expert....

I am not suggesting you do, as I said most of Reddit.com streams use acestream but seagulls4ever said it was a better reception if you download it. In fact I sent him a pm asking how you do it but the only suggestion was to look at you tube. I am quite happy with reddit but if I can get get an even better reception with no buffering then I have to be interested. So as you can see I am not spreading Fake news as you suggest. I hope that is now very clear.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I am not suggesting you do, as I said most of Reddit.com streams use acestream but seagulls4ever said it was a better reception if you download it. In fact I sent him a pm asking how you do it but the only suggestion was to look at you tube. I am quite happy with reddit but if I can get get an even better reception with no buffering then I have to be interested. So as you can see I am not spreading Fake news as you suggest. I hope that is now very clear.

You asked me about getting it on a Roku device which I have no experience of. I have used it on a FireStick, but you can also download it onto your PC.

It's not that there's a better reception if you download AceStream, it's that you HAVE to download AceStream to watch these kind of streams. The streams you are watching are not using AceStream, these are just normal online video players. If you want to download AceStream onto your PC, go to acestream.org, download and run the Windows file, and then enter the AceStream code found on r/soccerstreams for whatever stream you want.

I suggested YouTube because there are loads of videos on there on how to do these kinds of things. And instead of trying to follow some instructions you might not understand, you can just follow what someone does on a video, which is easier.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You asked me about getting it on a Roku device which I have no experience of. I have used it on a FireStick, but you can also download it onto your PC.

It's not that there's a better reception if you download AceStream, it's that you HAVE to download AceStream to watch these kind of streams. The streams you are watching are not using AceStream, these are just normal online video players. If you want to download AceStream onto your PC, go to acestream.org, download and run the Windows file, and then enter the AceStream code found on r/soccerstreams for whatever stream you want.

I suggested YouTube because there are loads of videos on there on how to do these kinds of things. And instead of trying to follow some instructions you might not understand, you can just follow what someone does on a video, which is easier.

Many thanks for that I believe that we are talking at cross purposes or I have misunderstood probably because I am out of my depth with such things and was looking for a simple answer to avoid buffering on a stream, which I must say I dont get very much of on reddit.com.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So I now have Redbox on my firestick, what next?

I currently have an awful lot of white boxes with channels from around the world and so far only 1 has clicked into said channel

How did that play out for you? I am fairly new to this Firestick business, and I'm looking to get more out of it, especially as I've just told Sky Sports where to stick it after years of being very tempted to do so.

I've chosen you, as this thread reads like we are on a par techy-wise.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
How did that play out for you? I am fairly new to this Firestick business, and I'm looking to get more out of it, especially as I've just told Sky Sports where to stick it after years of being very tempted to do so.

Have sent you a DM

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Good point well made, pm sent.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Thank you both, I will give it a go tonight. I'll appologise now, a long way in advance, of the panicking message(s) you may receive later when all appears to have gone wobbly bob.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
To get back to the title of the thread, I thought BT Sport was wonderfully unbiased (???) on Saturday with Steve Mcmanaman in the commentary box and Michael Owen in the studio. Sounded like Liverpool are going to win World War Three this season

We've just decided to ditch BT sport, for which we pay quite a lot and get llareggub out if it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank you both, I will give it a go tonight. I'll appologise now, a long way in advance, of the panicking message(s) you may receive later when all appears to have gone wobbly bob.

Oh if you follow my first set of instructions you'll need to bookmark 'Obscure TV' on here, as that will become your 'go to' thread. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here