Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

I had sunglasses with me, but they were in an inside pocket and when i tried to get them everyone complained about the rustling :shrug:

(I'd already upset them by sucking vigorously at my Wherthers)

When I stripped down to my budgie smugglers I could sense the uncomfortable atmosphere under the tartan blankets in my row???

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
When I stripped down to my budgie smugglers I could sense the uncomfortable atmosphere under the tartan blankets in my row???

Did you see our enormous blue and white bar scarf being dangled Rev? Managed to brush the heads of the punters in ESL with it before the steward at your end told us to stop and pull it back up.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
For those of us on 25 posts per page this thread just got to page 59.
This is so marvellously pointless I miss the "is this groundhog Day?" Thread

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The sun was a real pain. East stand, never again.

Sun exposure is the number one cause of wrinkles and premature ageing of the skin. The apparent high proportion of 'pensioners' in the East Stand is actually misleading, most of them are 40 and 50-somethings who have had season tickets in the East since the Amex opened.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There is something very interesting about yesterdays actual attendance that seems to have slipped the NSC net .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There is something very interesting about yesterdays actual attendance that seems to have slipped the NSC net .
26,966... hmm.

26/9/66

26th September 1966

26th September 1966 was the 269th day of 1966

269/66

Is that it...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here