Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Brighton set for €10m Camarasa"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Here probably: https://as.com/futbol/2018/01/25/primera/1516870943_125965.html

"Betis needs money to face the additions in this winter market line and tries in the last hours to make cash with the transfer of Víctor Camarasa to English Brighton."

...and/or here: http://sevilla.abc.es/deportes/alfi...hton-traspaso-camarasa-144311-1516836377.html

"Víctor Camarasa is close to leaving Real Betis and continuing his football career in the Premier League. ABC de Sevilla has been able to confirm that Brighton is in talks with the leaders of Verdiblancos to pay an amount close to ten million eurosand incorporate the midfielder into their ranks already in this winter market"

Where has boZZA ‘gone along with things’ ? By allowing someone to post a rumour ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ^^^ He's not usually one to troll and add fuel to a fake fire. Can't see what's in it for him to dredge those up if he knows it's not a goer?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Never forget that Naylor pooh-poohed the Schelotto deal, and he is already my favourite signing since Vicente.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's not Naylor saying 'no'. It's the club telling him that. Give the bloke a break - I find his tweets quite useful.. the majority are right.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It's not Naylor saying 'no'. It's the club telling him that. Give the bloke a break - I find his tweets quite useful.. the majority are right.

Indeed, 97% is right. 3 wrong transfers in 6 years is not bad going at all considering the club say only four or five ever know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
If this guy can play in the Gross role as well, perfect signing. Showing some ambition this window

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed, 97% is right. 3 wrong transfers in 6 years is not bad going at all considering the club say only four or five ever know.
:lol: How many transfers is he breaking? Isn't it about none? You need to look at the whole picture. For example, he's got several wrong in the last few years, I've got zero wrong.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Isn't the point thought that he rarely speculates and pretty much probably only goes live with news when he gets the nod from someone at the club shortly before a player signs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here